Vonny

Feb 22, 2023
yes the guy standing next to barrel and others out side dicks let you know and the guy at the publics store aswell also the ppl out the front of channel 4 too just ask everyone ya see lol :)))
Thanks guys. I went there and they all say 1 thing, the same: "There is nothing creepier than a chest in an attic" But I went everywhere and there are no attics. I can go to the church but it's night now and the father does not let me go up to that attic. Is this a bug in the game? Or whereelse is this attic? I went everywhere(.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-16
Release Date: 2023-02-15
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 63022
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - -
Linux (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Mac (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Android (v.59012): - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Update Only:
Win: - - - -
Linux (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: (.09013)*

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - Hints - Fan Sig 2 - Pinup Gallery 4K -
Scenes Player

Exoplast thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
How I get version 0.63022 for Android
[QUOTE="PepperSlicer, post: 7060477, mem

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks guys. I went there and they all say 1 thing, the same: "There is nothing creepier than a chest in an attic" But I went everywhere and there are no attics. I can go to the church but it's night now and the father does not let me go up to that attic. Is this a bug in the game? Or whereelse is this attic? I went everywhere(.
Ever heard about advance the story ? :WaitWhat::rolleyes:
latest save?
I have it ! Thanks for your concern !!! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Nerttu and groq

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
i think youll have to progress with game keep playing n later will let you into the mass room and attic im sure mentioned is stairs to the left where Chloe got stuck and had to push crate over to her the chest is there :)i had same problem when i started playing TGO

Vonny

Feb 22, 2023
i think youll have to progress with game keep playing n later will let you into the mass room and attic im sure mentioned is stairs to the left where Chloe got stuck and had to push crate over to her the chest is there :)i had same problem when i started playing TGO
But it's impossible to keep playing. It's night and it won't get light anymore. The only attic I know is in the church but I can't get up(.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Welp... it is good... in a manner of speaking :KEK: The game is currently at v63 not v14 so you might wanna update your game :p
Don't encourage people that are 50 builds behind to "update" ....... We're in for pages of missing assets and "bugs", at least moreso than what we got already

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Don't encourage people that are 50 builds behind to "update" ....... We're in for pages of missing assets and "bugs", at least moreso than what we got already
By writing " update " I don't necessarily mean to go one by one on the update only packages... the expression would still be the same in case of the " full version " since he / she has already an outdated version :p

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes