Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
By writing " update " I don't necessarily mean to go one by one on the update only packages... the expression would still be the same in case of the " full version " since he / she has already an outdated version :p
We both know nothing good will come out of it, however you tell them to do

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We both know nothing good will come out of it, however you tell them to do
That I do agree... I had the feeling from the start he plays a fossil one when the chest trouble came up :LOL: Whoever does this will fuck up with a very high chance..... tho I don't deal in chance :p

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
1677266579568.png
hey guys

Anybody know how can I do the this ? I look ewerywhere in the forest and behind the mansion. what is that mean ?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
IIRC its two screens behind farm
? :oops:
It's exactly where it's pointing at it... behind the mansion ( call it rear entrance ) there is rock there is weed... but weed is in many places in the forest just like rocks... lazyness will get this STUCK !!! situation :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
? :oops:
It's exactly where it's pointing at it... behind the mansion ( call it rear entrance ) there is rock there is weed... but weed is in many places in the forest just like rocks... lazyness will get this STUCK !!! situation :LOL:
OK, I fucked it up. I mean this thing whats behind farm on cliff.

Reactions: sixart

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
I started the game fresh, got to about update v25051 where you get the Lillian's number for first time. I know I should get the key outside the church on the roof on the left side. Got the grapple already, but when i click on the key, i jump to the roof just a step to the left of it, without pulling out the grapple and so i never reach it
Anyone have a full save for v25051?

Jan 2, 2019
Hi, I just started playing. I am at 6%. I found the dumbbells at the police gym and Ella's house. It says you find one at the regular gym. I can't seems to find one at the gym. Can someone help me please?

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes