SwiftPint

Jul 11, 2019
I can see it now... Tomorrow I'll turn on my PC, click on my TGO folder & double click TGO.exe to install the latest update. I'll have fun completing the update for about an hour and then come back here to see post after post from lowers asking where the latest update is. feels-good-5bdc87.jpg

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can see it now... Tomorrow I'll turn on my PC, click on my TGO folder & double click TGO.exe to install the latest update. I'll have fun completing the update for about an hour and then come back here to see post after post from lowers asking where the latest update is. View attachment 2430504
Hope you bundled the phoners and Macs in there too

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I am a bit late but happy new year. I wish good health and happiness for all of you.

After reading the last couple of pages it seems some are having problems with the updater, so let me point out a few things:

1) If you downloaded the , and after running it, you get nothing but a screen with an exit button, download instead.
2) If your are getting any kind of connection error using the updater, it is most likely due to the download server being too busy, wait 10-15min and try again. Don't try to update the game mere seconds after a new version has been released as the servers will be very busy and you will likely get all kinds of connection errors.
3) It is not necessary to run the updater (TGO.exe) as administrator, so don't.
4) Do not use the updater if you are using the compressed version, it will re-download the entire (regular, uncompressed) game. (why are you even using the compressed version on Windows?).
5) The updater is meant to update the Windows version only, it does not work on Linux, MacOS or any other OS. Programs like Wine for Linux may or may not work, I can not give any guarantees about that.

The original modified was created by biometric, all credits go to him.
The (for when the original modified updater does not work) was created by me.
Does anyone have the tgo updater client (.exe) ?

In the quoted reply above here.

Hey Mods any chance you can add the TGO updater in the OP? (or at least provide the link toward the comment for newbies)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes