hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
Won't be there until ~1.0, aka around December. Have fun waiting till then
Don't matter I get the update from here, only buying it from steam later for support. He make good art and animation only lack NTR and Incest now :KEK:
This game is best art he make, in Treasure Nadia I like Nadia, Librarian and The Mother but this game characters still better

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh yes you are right, I already was there a few times but I guess I needed to approach from the other side hahaha. Now I still have that basketball going, is this an endless game you can always come back to to earn money? I must have thrown 100 times already and even now still can after the talk.
Game will be on hiatus dependent where you at with the story... the game is " endless " practically can make big bucks with the effort

austin2597

May 4, 2020
You can download the full Windows-version. Then you can copy all the files from the www-folder to the Mac game package. Simply right click on it (or control + left click, if you did not enable right click) -> "show package contents" navigate through folders: Contents -> Resources -> app.nw
Replace all files and folders. Enjoy :)
thanks, not sure if ill be able to do that so easily haha. are you saying download both versions and copy the pc version into mac package?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Oracle tells me that I've "finished this chapter" but missed some secrets. Please don't tell me that this is the end of the current avaiable content except for the little stuff to unlock here and there?

I thought the progress bar in % shows the actual progress of the main story and that the game currently is at 63% - I am at 19%. How the F are those little extras 44%. Or does the game move on after I've unlocked some side stuff?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
thanks, not sure if ill be able to do that so easily haha. are you saying download both versions and copy the pc version into mac package?
Yes! :) but just copy the contents from the windows versions „www“-directory according to my instructions :) the rest is windows specific stuff in there!

sailor7475-

Jun 23, 2017
Oracle tells me that I've "finished this chapter" but missed some secrets. Please don't tell me that this is the end of the current avaiable content except for the little stuff to unlock here and there?

I thought the progress bar in % shows the actual progress of the main story and that the game currently is at 63% - I am at 19%. How the F are those little extras 44%. Or does the game move on after I've unlocked some side stuff?
the extras are the profiles of the women in the story. you find the initial profiles like a key or money. then after the initial profile is found, there will be a profile in the store that you can buy, provided you have enough cash.

and, yes, all of the extras will count towards your percentage completed.

extra outfits are available for purchase in the store, once you trigger them by doing something "heroic". (lol)

i suspect that these are also contributory to the percentage completed.

good luck. keep in mind: this is a game. you're supposed to have some fun.(y)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Some little extras shouldn't make 2/3 of a progress bar, if the 10+ hours of content made the first 1/3.
As far as I know, you can finish the current story/chapter without picking up any "secrets" or other optional stuff and therefor have a "progress" of 0%. In this game "secrets" are the only thing that actually count towards your progress, not how much of the game you've played ;-)

See here for example: 29 keys collected, but not used a single one, so no Kamasutra pages in the screenshots, STR 6 and INT 5, and all the optional stuff are still available in the shop... Chapter finished, 0% though.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
As far as I know, you can finish the current story/chapter without picking up any "secrets" or other optional stuff and therefor have a "progress" of 0%. In this game "secrets" are the only thing that actually count towards your progress, not how much of the game you've played ;-)

See here for example: 29 keys collected, but not used a single one, so no Kamasutra pages in the screenshots, STR 6 and INT 5, and all the optional stuff are still available in the shop... 0% though.
Ah I see, that is a very uncommon approach. Maybe they'll align that once the game is finished, thanks for pointing out :)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ah I see, that is a very uncommon approach. Maybe they'll align that once the game is finished, thanks for pointing out :)
Think of the progress % not as how much of the story is complete, but how much of the planned lewd "collectibles" are found. That is, after all, the ultimate objective of the game. The story is so laughably idiotic that it is really a secondary objective. Makes perfect sense that way.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Think of the progress % not as how much of the story is complete, but how much of the planned lewd "collectibles" are found. That is, after all, the ultimate objective of the game. The story is so laughably idiotic that it is really a secondary objective. Makes perfect sense that way.
For me the story is the best, especially because the sex scenes resulting out of its context are way more engaging and interesting than inviting the girls to my home and just make random 5 second short sex poses with them. Most of the booty call scenes also can't contest all the different details and angles the story sex scenes provide.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
If you collect 3-4 things you'd have 3-4/20, not "0/20 on everything".
You have to open the locked chests and collect the pinup pictures and buy the outfits in order to get all the % points for the story. The story itself is just a means for you to get laid and end up with - either a harem or a sex partner.
Did you play Lust Epidemic, the 1st story in this run of games? At the end of that game you had a Harem where you got all the women pregnant and had a creche full of new born babies.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
You have to open the locked chests and collect the pinup pictures and buy the outfits in order to get all the % points for the story. The story itself is just a means for you to get laid and end up with - either a harem or a sex partner.
Did you play Lust Epidemic, the 1st story in this run of games? At the end of that game you had a Harem where you got all the women pregnant and had a creche full of new born babies.
I know, I was just pointing out why Omnikuken was wrong while making a dumb post.

I've playes Lust Epidemic until the part where you find the two girls in their cells, but then I lost my save file unfortunately because a windows update killed my whole OS and I had to reinstall it.

But I'm not a fan of the post-story-grind. I take all the side stuff while progressing the main story and always do a little bit of both so that I see most of the side-content, but I'm not going to grind hours just to unlock some photos and additional short sex scenes.

After finishing the main story of ToN I maybe kept playing for 1-2 hours, unlocking everything that was close by at that point, but didn't proceed further when it became tedious.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes