Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1677443068070.png

MC: Honey, looking for the treasure of Nadia, of course.

1677443127154.png

MC: Care to wager who gets to that treasure first, to spice up the stakes?

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
And this is what shitty about nlt media , when the game is already past midway , it all becoming an orgy now and girls that are no lesbian become lesbian, no more romance or solo path with a woman that you like
Yeah, agree. I would rather see more sex scenes between main character and just one girl, than orgies whole time.

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
You dudes must be new to NLT and really think he cares what you say in here
Right. There isn't a chance he even read this stuff

Did you guys see NLT did a interview? This video touches on it. he spoke about having a bonus scene with Hannah and Alia.

Full interview is like 40 mins long

Reactions: StingerWolf

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Yeah, agree. I would rather see more sex scenes between main character and just one girl, than orgies whole time.
Why don't you sign up to nlts Patreon and leave feedback then. Instead of moaning about it on a forum they aren't going to read

Vonny

Feb 22, 2023
This continues to come up but Andrea is not in the police station, I already distracted the cops so I go upstairs but she is not there...... nor anywhere else?!

1677463920229.png

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
This continues to come up but Andrea is not in the police station, I already distracted the cops so I go upstairs but she is not there...... nor anywhere else?!
Where does it say that she is in the police station?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Where does it say that she is in the police station?
Welp that green exclamation point should be a dead giveaway :p :LOL: Although I don't remember where she actually is... neither care :p The 20 something maps that are a possibility is waiting to be visited... :rolleyes:

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Welp that green exclamation point should be a dead giveaway :p :LOL: Although I don't remember where she actually is... neither care :p The 20 something maps that are a possibility is waiting to be visited... :rolleyes:
Wasn't this the one where she was in the Kitchen of the Mansion?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wasn't this the one where she was in the Kitchen of the Mansion?
It is possible... but on the other hand the provided pic only suggests the police station... in any case it takes about a minute or 2 to visit all the possibilities so it's a valid STUCK !!! moment :rolleyes: :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It is possible... but on the other hand the provided pic only suggests the police station... in any case it takes about a minute or 2 to visit all the possibilities so it's a valid STUCK !!! moment :rolleyes: :KEK:
"Valid"

Xavier Woods

Jan 25, 2023
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-16
Release Date: 2023-02-15
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 63022
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - -
Linux (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Mac (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Android (v.59012): - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Update Only:
Win: - - - -
Linux (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: (.09013)*

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - Hints - Fan Sig 2 - Pinup Gallery 4K -
Scenes Player

Exoplast thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
Can you provide the New update link

Vonny

Feb 22, 2023
Yes the ! gives it away but it's stuck, I read the walkthrough:

v23044
  1. After the call > Police Station > Talk to the Girl (!) > Talk to David (go right) > Buy an empty box from the store > Place a silver Figurine inside > Police Station > Give it to the girl (!) > Talk to Andrea (upstairs)

So I did everything, now the girl distracts the cops, so all worked until the last part, Andrea is not upstairs?!

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes