tee_zach

Apr 28, 2020
  1. Download both windows and (the older) mac game.
  2. Unpack them.
  3. In Finder open the windows game directory...
  4. Navigate to www
    Select and copy all content to clipboard
  5. Then right click on the Game icon.
  6. Select open package
  7. Navigate to Contents/Resources/app.nw
  8. Paste all the files from the clipboard
  9. Select MERGE (and apply to all) when prompted.
Go back to the folder Game.app is installed. Open it to play.
thanks i will try this

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
Something I just realized -- this game already has incest just that it was revealed slowly through the updates rather than just outright spoken.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we know that Duncan Helmer is MC's son. But we do know that he used to be a thing with Carol, thus Hannah could be Duncan's daughter. The same thing for Heather and Chloe, so Chloe could be Duncan's daughter as well. Thus making it incest when MC is banging both his sister (Hannah and Chloe) and moms (Heather and Carol). Make sense?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Something I just realized -- this game already has incest just that it was revealed slowly through the updates rather than just outright spoken.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we know that Duncan Helmer is MC's son. But we do know that he used to be a thing with Carol, thus Hannah could be Duncan's daughter. The same thing for Heather and Chloe, so Chloe could be Duncan's daughter as well. Thus making it incest when MC is banging both his sister (Hannah and Chloe) and moms (Heather and Carol). Make sense?
sixart lol

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we know that Duncan Helmer is MC's son.
Sure! Duncan -- who looks like he's in his mid-forties, maybe fifties -- is definitely MC's son, who looks like he's in his mid-twenties, maybe thirties. Maybe pay more attention to the dialogues instead of just skipping to the "lewd" bits...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes