Phan SEA

Mar 22, 2022
At this point I am downloading the new version just to have a new laughter at how bad the Oracle system is managegd.

This time luckily I didn't have to play through much of this shit to spot the perfect moment: it's right at the start!
The "suggestion" for movin forward is: "Dinner is not ready yet, it will take more time".

Amazing, just amazing. It literally tells me what I am supposed to do, it's so perfectly descriptive and helpful!
Wait, now that I think about it there is also an "exlamation mark" system for highlightin where to go! Lemme check.
Oh, the farm, exactly where I cannot do anything. Adorable.

Thank you for fuckin up that early in the update so I didn't have to play through it to find the bullshit! <3
So where I need to go right now . I just go anywhere and nothing happen

AntT

Oct 29, 2017
Summary of NLT games:
Step1)mc* 1 girl
Step2)mc * 2 girls with every combination
Step3)mc*3 girls with most possible combination
End) harem
Seriously put some unique quests rather than full grinding on random craftung bs. Without a challenge this game is too linear.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Reactions: juz4phun

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.65031] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Virustotal -

Android: approx. 900MB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega -
GoFile -

Android (Low Quality) : approx. 560MB
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2023
Android update please
The Genesis Order [v.65031] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Virustotal -

Android: approx. 900MB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Android (Low Quality) : approx. 560MB
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Thank you

Reactions: Lac lac

Jstew

Apr 24, 2017
Apparently I've crafted myself into a corner. I used my nails crafting the stun gun and perhaps one other thing? But I don't have nails to craft the goat pen and the tunnels under the mansion still have the two goons posted up in the 6 Statue room preventing me from heading right and accessing that barrel. Is there another way to get nails that I'm missing? I believe I've gotten them twice but no longer have any in the inventory.

Hoping to avoid using one of the available save files but it looks like that may be the next step.

tee_zach

Apr 28, 2020
You can download the full Windows-version. Then you can copy all the files from the www-folder to the Mac game package. Simply right click on it (or control + left click, if you did not enable right click) -> "show package contents" navigate through folders: Contents -> Resources -> app.nw
Replace all files and folders. Enjoy :)

im confused by the instructions, so you downloaded the full windows version on a mac computer and then what

Surf Dude

Mar 3, 2018
im confused by the instructions, so you downloaded the full windows version on a mac computer and then what
  1. Download both windows and (the older) mac game.
  2. Unpack them.
  3. In Finder open the windows game directory...
  4. Navigate to www
    Select and copy all content to clipboard
  5. Then right click on the Game icon.
  6. Select open package
  7. Navigate to Contents/Resources/app.nw
  8. Paste all the files from the clipboard
  9. Select MERGE (and apply to all) when prompted.
Go back to the folder Game.app is installed. Open it to play.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Someone mind taking a look at my save? Seems to freeze after the sex scene in the Church basement with no way to proceed. Tried with both updating the previous version and also with a fresh download of the game.

Edit:
Requiem888
Figured it out, there's an item you NEED to pick up in the basement before you start the scene or else it will block the MC from picking up his clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: SumaR and Tallion
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes