Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The relatively low rating of this game is kind of hilarious. What do they compare this too, the previous game? Yes it is worse than the previous game but its miles better than 99.9% of other half-assed games. The story is wonky but the graphics and the animation quality alone make up tons for it. I wish to know what superior games those 1 to two star reviewers play.
No wincest, no good rating. People are that petty, that's why reviews mean nothing

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
The relatively low rating of this game is kind of hilarious. What do they compare this too, the previous game? Yes it is worse than the previous game but its miles better than 99.9% of other half-assed games. The story is wonky but the graphics and the animation quality alone make up tons for it. I wish to know what superior games those 1 to two star reviewers play.
It's better than previous game, and still about 35% more contents for serious sex and animation

Low rating just people being a dick
Unfinished rating shouldn't be trusted

Jan 16, 2018
imo anything thats "higher" quality than this also just takes forever to come out too. so this game is pretty decent in terms of speed that it comes out and quality, like for me personally the story is still interesting

Reactions: piedpiper423

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
It's better than previous game, and still about 35% more contents for serious sex and animation
Each to their own, I do like TGO but, for me, ToN is much better.

But this might be because I played ToN as a complete game whereas I am playing TGO in 30 minute sessions every two weeks.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
How can I make quick money in that game? Just collecting the statues? How can I go deeper in the forrest?
Collecting and selling statues plus picking up the coins on the ground is the only legitimate way to get money - so it can be a bit of a grind to buy all the items.

Apparently, raising your intelligence (by creating and eating seeds of intelligence) increases the probability that you will find more valuable statues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forest - you can only go as deep as the game currently allows. The forest opens up more as you progress the game - it only opens up when part of the story requires you to go there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Collecting and selling statues plus picking up the coins on the ground is the only legitimate way to get money - so it can be a bit of a grind to buy all the items.

Apparently, raising your intelligence (by creating and eating seeds of intelligence) increases the probability that you will find more valuable statues.

Forest - you can only go as deep as the game currently allows. The forest opens up more as you progress the game - it only opens up when part of the story requires you to go there.
Nope, more INT gives out more $ per item you sell ....... The game tells you about it too ..................

Reactions: NH1980

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Nope, more INT gives out more $ per item you sell ....... The game tells you about it too ..................
Thanks, I missed that bit in the game. I did later ask someone what raising intelligence did and I was told that it gets you more money for the treasures you find - I mistakenly thought that meant more likely to find better treasures.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mistakenly thought that meant more likely to find better treasures.
More likely ? Nope... Being better ? It's all up to your progress into the game... ( although there are specific areas where certain items were placed :p just gotta find them :WeSmart:)
as a newbie, idk y'all humor
:KEK:

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes