rehabqq

Nov 3, 2020
guys now im missing some audios, i'm updating the game from lewdzone, i missed last 3 updates and i tried to update v61, v63 and v65 at the same time but in correct order, what do u suggest for fixing this, I don't know what did I wrongly

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So here's the deal... since you are not sure what you are doing and pretty sure about the fuckup as well... why not remove the whole shit and download the full version ? :WaitWhat: Oh wait I think I've got it... it would make sense ! :WeSmart:

Reactions: KingDanTura

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
Does anyone have a problem after Erica calling the MC to go to his house and then, nothing happens? I'm in the beginning of the game and have 7% at that point. Thaks

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
I´m stuck in the police station trying to get to the west wing.
Use stun gun on power outlet , but then what ?!? Character always runs into the officer. :(

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Use stun gun on power outlet , but then what ?!? Character always runs into the officer. :(
There's a pattern to the movements, check it and learn it. Then figure out where to go and when

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
try to stop short of the entrance and then time your dash to where you want to go

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
How can I make quick money in that game? Just collecting the statues? How can I go deeper in the forrest?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Our angel that is about to get corrupted lololol. I previously said some bad stuff about this game, but after playing the last updates, I've completly changed my mind. This game is a banger.
I just keep thinking how sore her back must be trying to keep those honkers up.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
so my guy has a loaded gun, his family is in danger, he's an officer, and he would rather hit the crook with a truck
WTF!
make that make sense

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes