areseabouttit

May 7, 2020
Nuke everything, get the full Windows, change stuff for Mac-ness. Done.

Less fun for you but better for us : seek every update ever you're missing, apply them in the correct oder (doing Mac stuff), report your adventures trying not to burn your house afterwards
Thanks, first option worked a treat!

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
I skipped the dialogue by accident. Next hint is "Is there something attached to the police station that you can use?" but I have no clue what to do with this. Any tips? Thanks a lot.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How can I open the inventory?
Seriously, have you skipped all the dialogues without reading them in like the very first 5-10 minutes of the game?

1678452671923.png 1678452680676.png

You can't even get past that screen WITHOUT opening your inventory.
And once you've opened it and click on the phone...

1678452754070.png

This all happens right after you've been through the "tutorial section" at the very beginning, and after you left the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trulsone

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
Hi Guys, I have a problem.
I've played Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and today I started playing this one and the last version.
After Erica called MC for her to go to his house, nothing happens after that. The Oracle doesn't help either. I have 7%.
Thanks

Trulsone

Feb 25, 2022
Seriously, have you skipped all the dialogues without reading them in like the very first 5-10 minutes of the game?

View attachment 2455205 View attachment 2455209

You can't even get past that screen WITHOUT opening your inventory.
And once you've opened it and click on the phone...

View attachment 2455260

This all happens right after you've been through the "tutorial section" at the very beginning, and after you left the church.
So maybe it's Just because I havent left the curch yet?

ASH8888

May 24, 2018
At this point I am downloading the new version just to have a new laughter at how bad the Oracle system is managegd.

This time luckily I didn't have to play through much of this shit to spot the perfect moment: it's right at the start!
The "suggestion" for movin forward is: "Dinner is not ready yet, it will take more time".

Amazing, just amazing. It literally tells me what I am supposed to do, it's so perfectly descriptive and helpful!
Wait, now that I think about it there is also an "exlamation mark" system for highlightin where to go! Lemme check.
Oh, the farm, exactly where I cannot do anything. Adorable.

Thank you for fuckin up that early in the update so I didn't have to play through it to find the bullshit! <3
Does that mean the update is over and wait for next update

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes