Feb 8, 2023
The extraction error ( btw it's still a you problem :LOL: ) will cause .png file(s) faults in-game... regardless which version was in play... for some reason the game refers to missing files as .png :p

The 1.2 million bucks is very well attainable :rolleyes:
The png error messages that people get are caused by errors (absence or corruption) in the encrypted rpgmvp files which contain them. Replacing the faulty or missing rpgmvp sometimes cures those errors. Just sayin'. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: groq
Mar 7, 2022
I did find out that 57% (so far) is the trigger for non-action on the booty calls... I've got this strategically planned...

How I got everything on that Brandy mod (Android version) was unorthodox even for me...but looking forward for more work with that mod in place... I think it was more forgetting where certain items were than anything else...but I eventually got them... Tasha's shop is definitely cleaned out (for now)...

I did this with TON as well...minus two I felt were the most annoying and just taking them up on their first page...hoping for something special to pop up...and it didn't disappoint... Hope there's a threesome addition for this game as well...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The png error messages that people get are caused by errors (absence or corruption) in the encrypted rpgmvp files which contain them. Replacing the faulty or missing rpgmvp sometimes cures those errors. Just sayin'. (y)
So what you are sayin' is that it's still a you problem... what I and someone else was sayin'... cool :p
BTW : .............. ehhh whatever IDGAF :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Throbbing_Gristle

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
God some of these tasks are not only ridiculous but almost impossible - HOW DO YOU MOVE THE PROPANE TANK OUT YOU CANNOT GET BEHIND IT

Reactions: 2TonneJunk

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It's literally one of the easiest "move this object here" type of puzzle in the game. If you can't figure out how do it, it says more about you than the game.
Actually no it isn't - I finally did it but had to stand away from the tank as there actually is no way to get behind it so you must put the character in the bushes and miraculously the tank moves forward 1 spot thus continue it forward - not at all like the previous moving objects

Reactions: throweawayee

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Actually no it isn't - I finally did it but had to stand away from the tank as there actually is no way to get behind it so you must put the character in the bushes and miraculously the tank moves forward 1 spot thus continue it forward - not at all like the previous moving objects
Or you can use mouse and MC make everything automaticly.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
a little searching or scrolling might have been a good idea ...

1678327987492.png

There is the above and a couple of others further back; it has the same mechanics as the rocks in the earlier puzzles, and is much easier than them, did you solve those?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Otherwise known as "how did that snake get thru the trees, go past the tank and come out on the other side? This is known as "observation".

Equally, given that you can only PUSH not PULL an object together with the fact that you say you moved the tank, there not only IS a way to get behind it but YOU have done it.

And then you say that it's impossible ???

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Otherwise known as "how did that snake get thru the trees, go past the tank and come out on the other side? This is known as "observation".

Equally, given that you can only PUSH not PULL an object together with the fact that you say you moved the tank, there not only IS a way to get behind it but YOU have done it.

And then you say that it's impossible ???
Logic in this place doesn't exist

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes