Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is there a way to do a offering at the church and get essence of strenght

And if so what do u need to offer

Cau i only getting other essences

Reactions: Retired123

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Madalyn should take part in an orgy, I think, but the hero from TreasureOfNadia and his assistant with tattoos will fuck her. I think so.

areseabouttit

May 7, 2020
Trigger warning: discussion involves Macs!

Been updating regularly on my Mac by downloading the Windows updates and copying/pasting (merging) the content to the relevant folder, as per instructions.

Didn't work this time round - game won't load. Tried undoing the paste/merge, but that hasn't worked, and now I don't have a working version of the game.

Yes, I'm an idiot for not creating a backup copy. But how do I now get an up-to-date copy for Mac? The most recent Mac version available is from last November (51%), and as I understand it, each update since then needs to be individually applied. That's all very well, but the update files disappear as the new version is released, so I don't have access to these.

Anyone know a workaround? E.g. could I download the older Mac version, and also download the new full Windows version and perform the same action as I would when updating normally? Or would this leave some files out?

Asking in advance, as it also involves wrangling large files from Mega, or waiting an age for a slower service.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Trigger warning: discussion involves Macs!

Been updating regularly on my Mac by downloading the Windows updates and copying/pasting (merging) the content to the relevant folder, as per instructions.

Didn't work this time round - game won't load. Tried undoing the paste/merge, but that hasn't worked, and now I don't have a working version of the game.

Yes, I'm an idiot for not creating a backup copy. But how do I now get an up-to-date copy for Mac? The most recent Mac version available is from last November (51%), and as I understand it, each update since then needs to be individually applied. That's all very well, but the update files disappear as the new version is released, so I don't have access to these.

Anyone know a workaround? E.g. could I download the older Mac version, and also download the new full Windows version and perform the same action as I would when updating normally? Or would this leave some files out?

Asking in advance, as it also involves wrangling large files from Mega, or waiting an age for a slower service.
Nuke everything, get the full Windows, change stuff for Mac-ness. Done.

Less fun for you but better for us : seek every update ever you're missing, apply them in the correct oder (doing Mac stuff), report your adventures trying not to burn your house afterwards

Reactions: areseabouttit

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
According to NLT the next game will have 1440p graphics (a weird resolution in my opinion nearer to HD than 4K)
1440p is a standard resolution commonly known as QHD.

HD = 1280 x 720
Full HD (FHD) = 1920 x 1080, or 1.5x of HD on each axis
Quad HD (QHD) = 2560 x 1440, or 2x of HD on each axis, totaling 2 x 2 = 4 times the number of pixels of HD, hence the name
Ultra HD (UHD) = 3840 x 2160, or 3x of HD on each axis, or 2x of FHD on each axis

There are actually many monitors that are 1440p.

Feb 8, 2023
1440p is a standard resolution commonly known as QHD.

HD = 1280 x 720
Full HD (FHD) = 1920 x 1080, or 1.5x of HD on each axis
Quad HD (QHD) = 2560 x 1440, or 2x of HD on each axis, totaling 2 x 2 = 4 times the number of pixels of HD, hence the name
Ultra HD (UHD) = 3840 x 2160, or 3x of HD on each axis, or 2x of FHD on each axis

There are actually many monitors that are 1440p.
Yep. I realize that but why not move incrementally from 720p to 1020p rather than 1440p which, I bet, a majority of visitors to this thread won't have the equipment to enjoy. :unsure: How many people hereabouts have computers with graphic cards and 27 inch monitors or laptops capable of displaying 1440p resolutions? Not me. :cry: And in the case of those few, those happy few, with deep enough pockets to be able to afford such graphically superior technology: Why the fuck aren't you paying NLT Media for their wares rather than downloading bootlegs from here you cheapskates? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

7kobi7

Feb 20, 2019
After the last update to 65031 version something got wrong - the game seems to be with the finished chapter - not possible to proceed.

lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
it say to use the weed killer near the manson but there a mean dog and i have not found the place to use the weed killer

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
How do you get the recipe in the library in the church?, it says row 1, book 12, I have been in there now endless times, and he keeps saying the same thing, that book is old and of no use to me.

I need the recipe to counter the snake in the cornfield to get the corn for the women.

LordVermiis

Feb 24, 2022
I don't find any way to run in under Ubuntu Linux 22.04, when I execute launcher.sh I get this annoying message:
./launcher.sh: line 3: ./nw: Permission denied

Any idea on how to run it?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
./launcher.sh: line 3: ./nw: Permission denied
Any idea on how to run it?
Easy, and to be fair, as a linux user you should know this, as it's one of the most basic things you should know about file permissions: "Permission denied" means you don't have the permission to execute the file listed ("nw"), so make sure you can. A chmod u+x ./nw should do it.

Reactions: LordVermiis
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes