TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
how many secondary things there are? I finished the story so far and only got like 30%. Can find what there is left.

DirtyJack777

Nov 19, 2020
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI machine learning algorithms in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Optional:
1678035330512.png
Temporary error. Impossible download movies

Feb 8, 2023
Was there a v.64something version that I missed, or was there a jump from .63 to .65? Tried searching for it by version number but didn't see any mention of .64 that the engine could detect.
Historically the updates usually increase 2% or 3% at a time so a jump from 63% to 65% is normal. In the past the only updates that increase in 1% increments are so-called "bonus" updates prior to release of the next game in the saga which everyone will hear about later in the year. (y)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Are people skipping updates before updating or applying updates out of sequence perhaps? Maybe some players don't realize that when you update every single previous update needs to have been applied, in the right order, in advance so that the game has all of the files present in last full version of the game before the update. I don't think the problem lies with the updates themselves because they work for some and not for others.
Give 4+ versions of the same game that aren't compatible with each other to people who can't copy/paste ~2 folders together and you get this gigantic dumpster fire of a thread. Same thing happened with ToN, and the same thing will happen with game #4 .......

Then stack on top of all that the phoners and Macs who don't know basic commands for their OS, plus the leakers dumping only 1 OS now. It'll never end

Feb 8, 2023
Give 4+ versions of the same game that aren't compatible with each other to people who can't copy/paste ~2 folders together and you get this gigantic dumpster fire of a thread. Same thing happened with ToN, and the same thing will happen with game #4 .......

Then stack on top of all that the phoners and Macs who don't know basic commands for their OS, plus the leakers dumping only 1 OS now. It'll never end
Something's wrong somewhere because the last update, which worked fine for me, didn't seem to work properly for some other players. So unless I'm favored by the gods, very lucky or special, which I'm not, unless the last update got corrupted while being downloaded the problems that some are suffering must be local to the individual people affected. :confused:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Something's wrong somewhere because the last update, which worked fine for me, didn't seem to work properly for some other players. So unless I'm favored by the gods, very lucky or special, which I'm not, unless the last update got corrupted while being downloaded the problems that some are suffering must be local to the individual people affected. :confused:
Every .png "bug" is 100% user made ......

• Angry
Reactions: Throbbing_Gristle
Feb 8, 2023

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
Historically the updates usually increase 2% or 3% at a time so a jump from 63% to 65% is normal. In the past the only updates that increase in 1% increments are so-called "bonus" updates prior to release of the next game in the saga which everyone will hear about later in the year. (y)
So, when will the game end? I want too see what happens with Arianna

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes