LordVermiis

Feb 24, 2022
Easy, and to be fair, as a linux user you should know this, as it's one of the most basic things you should know about file permissions: "Permission denied" means you don't have the permission to execute the file listed ("nw"), so make sure you can. A chmod u+x ./nw should do it.
I am quite a beginner in some linux things, still learning. Thanks a lot, that have made the trick!

Reactions: theMickey_

sucukmetei

Apr 30, 2018
Every .png "bug" is 100% user made ......
I didn't do anything to the game. I just downloaded the full version and when I am extracting usin winrar i get the notification that there is a writing error in the www file. Didn't have this problem 2 updates before.

Lord_Hades

Sep 3, 2022
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI machine learning algorithms in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Optional:
Guys I am facing problems. Some of my videos are coming like red and green pls help how to solve this issue.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I didn't do anything to the game. I just downloaded the full version and when I am extracting usin winrar i get the notification that there is a writing error in the www file. Didn't have this problem 2 updates before.
Extraction errors are corrupted downloads, nothing to do with missing .png files from faulty compressed version ......
Guys I am facing problems. Some of my videos are coming like red and green pls help how to solve this issue.
Just pointing out the 100% legit 1.2M$

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Extraction errors are corrupted downloads, nothing to do with missing .png files from faulty compressed version ......

Just pointing out the 100% legit 1.2M$
The extraction error ( btw it's still a you problem :LOL: ) will cause .png file(s) faults in-game... regardless which version was in play... for some reason the game refers to missing files as .png :p

The 1.2 million bucks is very well attainable :rolleyes:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The extraction error ( btw it's still a you problem :LOL: ) will cause .png file(s) faults in-game... regardless which version was in play... for some reason the game refers to missing files as .png :p

The 1.2 million bucks is very well attainable :rolleyes:
Attainable and extremely useless

Username78945

Jan 8, 2023
Hi guys!

Sorry to bother you with this question, but I think I got lost through the updates and I realized I'm missing Andrea's 2nd Kamasutra page, but I can't find a chest key for it, does somebody happen to have a pdf walktrhough that is up to date?

Thank you!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi guys!

Sorry to bother you with this question, but I think I got lost through the updates and I realized I'm missing Andrea's 2nd Kamasutra page, but I can't find a chest key for it, does somebody happen to have a pdf walktrhough that is up to date?

Thank you!
OP says hi. Search bar is also winking at you

Reactions: Think Tank

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
hi, when i go down to the church basement after the scene with carol and chole, it freezes, it doesn't let me continue, someone has a hotfix

Username78945

Jan 8, 2023
OP says hi. Search bar is also winking at you
Sadly the mejoress website has some mistakes and it's poorly writen (game item code is not uniform/null), so I was hoping that the nice pdf version from the Google Drive were still being updated.

Anyway, I just discovered now that the NPCs can give you some actual useful clues (I though they would just keep repeating previous clues) so I found the missing the key, in this case, mb.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Can anyone help me please:
I'm missing the last 2 keys from this and previous update.
The hints are:
Someone scattered stuff around the house
the key in the basement
Ty in advance

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes