Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Flood of 5 star spam reviews - is the update that good or NLT finally stooped down to buying reviews ?
Neither. Update can suck ass with good reviews and NLT doesn't come here, nor cares at all about this place

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Let's be real, the main reason why people don't like this game as much as the other ones is probably because NLT made it really hard for people to create incest patches for this one.
You're not wrong. That is the main reason for me. I can fuck random people in my life in real life. In games i wanna do the stuff i can't/won't do in real life.

But the story/characters didn't really catch like the first two games, which i followed intently. Maybe it kinda began nearing the end of ToN, that interest just sorta fizzled away.

Reactions: Ass2Throat

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
May anyone share his 0.65 save files? I just realized the last time I played I didn't save and I just want to play 0.67 fully (but not repeat 0.65). Thank you all!

Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
I think I've done everything else for this update because the NPCs aren't dropping hints, but is there anything to be done for the lady's dog outside of the shop?

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Chest key. You need shot socket behid target. After that will be key in gym locker
What confused me about this is that I had already shot it when I first went into the shooting range, but when I talked to the bystanders they kept saying to shoot the sockets so I was looking for others. What they actually mean is to shoot the socket then do all the other stuff to get the key - but until you have done all the other stuff they keep telling you to shoot the socket.

voler777

May 9, 2018
Update only file from mega didnt work for me stuck at 65% and main menu is version 65 atm any clues how to fix this?

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes