Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
He mean the Updater which update the game. The post you have linked is only to make an update only after you have use the Updater.

Here's an application I wrote to help the heroes who provide updates to games after using the installer/updater to bring their game one version forward from the last.

It's cross platform (Linux/Windows) and written using Lazarus so should work OK. Basically after updating your game with the NLT updater locally all you do is execute the application, specify where the www folder in the NLT game is, specify where you want the incremental update to be created and the program assembles a partial www folder, where you specified, with all the new and modified files needed to play the most recent version of the game after merging the directories in the usual way. Better still if you check the "compress the finished update as a zip file" and enter a name in the "Zip name" field the program compresses the www update folder in a zip archive named appropriately just like the ones that used to be posted, without unnecessary eyestrain and within seconds.

As the program uses timestamps to filter files if you move the game or do anything which might change timestamps the application probably won't not work properly. Basically you should update your game using the NLT installer/updater and then use the application attached below to create an incremental update BEFORE the next update. Always has worked for me on Linux but always try to keep a copy of your game's www folder, as a rule, before updating however you do it just to be safe.

Does the business in seconds on my machine.

It's free so why not give it a go and post the update on f95zone for others to benefit.
Thanks for your work with that script. It's an easy and fast solution. The only problem i see with a script like that is when the time is changed, which can happen when you have a blackout and you bios battery is not good anymore. Also changing time zones can be a problem (like summer winter time). Not say it will happen with that game, but people here are often use things like that elsewhere.

The best solution i found is to use hash sums to calculate the differnece. With that borked timestamps are no problem anymore. If you then use and actual patcher (that patching bytecode) instead of an simply pack the change files you will even save alot of space.

Last edited:
Reactions: Throbbing_Gristle

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Here's an application I wrote to help the heroes who provide updates to games after using the installer/updater to bring their game one version forward from the last.

It's cross platform (Linux/Windows) and written using Lazarus so should work OK. Basically after updating your game with the NLT updater locally all you do is execute the application, specify where the www folder in the NLT game is, specify where you want the incremental update to be created and the program assembles a partial www folder, where you specified, with all the new and modified files needed to play the most recent version of the game after merging the directories in the usual way. Better still if you check the "compress the finished update as a zip file" and enter a name in the "Zip name" field the program compresses the www update folder in a zip archive named appropriately just like the ones that used to be posted, without unnecessary eyestrain and within seconds.

As the program uses timestamps to filter files if you move the game or do anything which might change timestamps the application probably won't not work properly. Basically you should update your game using the NLT installer/updater and then use the application attached below to create an incremental update BEFORE the next update. Always has worked for me on Linux but always try to keep a copy of your game's www folder, as a rule, before updating however you do it just to be safe.

Does the business in seconds on my machine.

It's free so why not give it a go and post the update on f95zone for others to benefit.
Thanks for this! You are a lifesaver :cool: this will help us going forward

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.67033] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.

Included full update only (no compression), if anyone needs it.
Added zip files to help with missing files/error checking. There is one included in each game version.

Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY
Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Compressed
Win:

DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Update Only

Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Original - 6.9GB, Compressed - 990MB
Mega -
GoFile -

Win (Low Quality):
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Update Only

Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

(LQ) - Original - 6.9GB, Compressed - 640MB
Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.67033] Unofficial Android

Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Virustotal -

Android: approx. 940MB
Mega -
GoFile -

Android (Low Quality) : approx. 570MB
Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If i may, what is the reason for there being no mac updates? Think of me as a newb, coz i am.
Simply because NLT is actively trying to impede leaks, so the files are gathered in a different manner and mostly for PC users since it's the majority of OS that PC use.
Anyway you can still update your Mac version, get the last PC version from here, unzip it rename the www folder you will find there in app.nw, then merge it with the app.nw old folder you have inside your version and you will have the game updated to the last version.
To do that follow this path:
Right click on your game icon/ Choose Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources.
Drag and drop the new app.nw folder onto the Resources folder ( be careful onto the Resources folder, not onto the app.nw folder inside), while holding the alt key on your keyboard, click on merge in the pop up menu and you're good to go.
For the future repeat this for every update that will be available.

Feb 16, 2023
The Genesis Order [v.67033] Unofficial Android

Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Virustotal -

Android: approx. 940MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Android (Low Quality) : approx. 570MB