Feb 8, 2023
He mean the Updater which update the game. The post you have linked is only to make an update only after you have use the Updater.

Thanks for your work with that script. It's an easy and fast solution. The only problem i see with a script like that is when the time is changed, which can happen when you have a blackout and you bios battery is not good anymore. Also changing time zones can be a problem (like summer winter time). Not say it will happen with that game, but people here are often use things like that elsewhere.

The best solution i found is to use hash sums to calculate the differnece. With that borked timestamps are no problem anymore. If you then use and actual patcher (that patching bytecode) instead of an simply pack the change files you will even save alot of space.
True. (y)

However all I wanted to do now was to write a basic no frills application to allow f95zone heroes, who update their games using the NLT Media Installer/Updater, to make incremental updates for others and post them on f95zone so people who update manually can play the latest version of the game pretty much straight away or at least as soon as possible. :geek: As I only had an hour or two to spend coding I went for a quick and dirty solution using Lazarus, on Linux, and compiled versions for Windows and Linux users. ;)(Don't have an Apple Mac so couldn't compile the source code for that.)

Your solution didn't occur to me and is definitely more professional. Maybe when I've got the time I'll incorporate something like it in an improved version of my app and tidy up its pretty unstructured code. :whistle: It would be handy to have a more versatile program to use on past and future NLT Media games - any RPG Maker game really - to build updates because a lot of people who don't'/can't/won't use the cracked Installer/Updater prefer to update manually and find incremental updates more convenient. :p As things stand my small and basic application, used as suggested, enables anybody to build the small clean error free incremental updates, using their own game locally after updating them using the NLT Installer/Updater on the 2nd and 15th of the month and upload them to f95zone or wherever so that as many people as possible can enjoy such a great game. Hopefully this will mean fewer people will be kept waiting for such updates or experience frustration when it fails because files have been omitted. :)

Hopefully this will be helpful. :D

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
Any one no were all the parts are for the tracktor as got one at the warehouse n cant go in the warehouse yet

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Genesis Order [v.65031] + Unlimited Money Mod

Download Apk: , Pixeldrain

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Please update your Android port.

Reactions: bundzy

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks, however the "Mejoress" is not anything like the GREG87 walkthrough and the title "FAQ/Save Files" would not lead me to believe that walkthroughs are included. Just saying.
Nobody said use the one from Mejoress... the GREG87 pdf walkthrough is also in the OP... but as time goes by I've given up all hope for you to " find " it :LOL:
So guys here you have your prove that's the trojan warning is a false positive.
:eek:
My heart skipped a beat :p
sooo :p
update ? :p when ? :p
:KEK:

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
I seem to have lost one of the three keys from the previous version - can only find four, think the dark chapel one vanished. does anyone have a save from previous version of game with the 3 keys found?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
Any one no were the second mysterious key is im stuck there any help in this group n a walk through be good

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Can anyone please post a current screenshot of the inventory screen with the girls' kamasutra pages on it so I know if I'm missing any girls' KS? It says I'm missing 1 and idk which one it is. TIA!

3.70 star(s) 231 Votes