sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Reading thru previous pages about the update problems, the ones that I downloaded - empty folders. Guess just wait to see if a good update get established.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Reading thru previous pages about the update problems, the ones that I downloaded - empty folders. Guess just wait to see if a good update get established.
Yep, that's why most of us have played without any issue since launch. Purely the update(s)' fault

Capricorne83

Feb 23, 2023
hello I have a bug at the exit of the police station after having recovered the index (book 78 2nd row). When I leave the police station the game freezes I can't do anything. Do you have an idea ? I installed this morning the update only for version 67033

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Looked over the profiles and noticed no one in the game has high wisdom. Which explains both the plot and why they're all willing to fuck me.

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
So,
i've tried an update download drom a different page,
this gave me 3 folders:
Locales (empty)
Swiftshader(empty)
www ( this seems to be ok)

made a scan, no viruses
extracted with 7zip
merged into the www folder

same error as before

WTF is going on?

Feb 8, 2023
So,
i've tried an update download drom a different page,
this gave me 3 folders:
Locales (empty)
Swiftshader(empty) (y)
www ( this seems to be ok)

made a scan, no viruses
extracted with 7zip
merged into the www folder

same error as before

WTF is going on?
Try the one I posted above which worked for me on Windows and Linux. No viruses. No problems. Five folders in the www folder in my update, which is all you need, and so I reckon you haven't got all the files you need. Just merge the update's www folder with your game's www folder, i.e., copy everything in the update's www folder into your game's www folder adding new and replacing old files and you're done! If you install it and it doesn't work for you your problem is locally specific and my suggestion would be to reinstall the updates, sequentially, from the last version of the game to the current or download the whole current version of the game as a solution. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
weres the other gargoyle in the mansion i have done 2 in mansion n the ones in the church and i need another mistyrase key for the lock at the manshion

Drocz

Aug 7, 2017
Hi everyone,
i'm playing the V67 and just finished it. I have 25 photos, 22 extras, 12 outfits and 12 bootycalls but it says that I'm 66%.
I have still a key left to use but I can't find a chest for it.

Is it normal ?

when I go and talk to people in the street, the message is "ever see something naughty in a room full of books"

What am I missing ?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
weres the gargoyal in the masion i have done 2 there and at the church and still need a mistrias key for the lock at the mansion to get to ther secret room under the mansion

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
Here is a tried and tested 100% clean working incremental update to v.670320 for those having issues.

The_Genesis_Order_-_PC-v.670302.UPDATE.ONLY.zip

You're welcome!
Try the one I posted above which worked for me on Windows and Linux. No viruses. No problems. Five folders in my update and so I reckon you haven't got all the files you need. If you install it and it doesn't work for you your problem is locally specific and my suggestion would be to reinstall the updates, sequentially, from the last version of the game to the current or download the whole current version of the game as a solution. (y)

nope, also this one gave me the same problem..
strange as the 'till the last update i nevert had a single problem or crash..

merging folders is not hard so I guees that the problem came fromsomething wrong on the first attempt to update (but this stills strange as what was previously copied, now gets overwritten by your update..)

how do I eventually manage the actual save if I have to download the full game or by updating from the previous update?

Feb 8, 2023
nope, also this one gave me the same problem..
strange as the 'till the last update i nevert had a single problem or crash..

merging folders is not hard so I guees that the problem came fromsomething wrong on the first attempt to update (but this stills strange as what was previously copied, now gets overwritten by your update..)

how do I eventually manage the actual save if I have to download the full game or by updating from the previous update?
Unless you've altered the name variable in the package.json file of your current game, which can be used to set a path to save files different to the default, all you need to do is download the full game and replace your faulty one with the new one. Your saves will be preserved in another folder, depending on your OS, which the game should find if they're in the default location which, unless you've decided differently, they should be! (y)

On the off chance you haven't merged the update properly here's what you do.

Open the update archive (zip/7zip/rar) in an archive program of choice (winrar/peazip etc). Select the www folder inside the archive for extraction and extract THAT into the game's folder. You should get a message asking you if you want to replace files, at which point you choose that you want to replace everything via one or more steps - messages from the archiver may differ a bit depending on the program - and away you go. All the new and modified files will be installed in the correct folders in the game and you're done. If folder and files end up in the wrong places you will have issues. One thing that people sometimes do is to unzip the contents of an update www into their game's www folder rather than the update's www folder into the game folder which won't work of course. :(

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 231 Votes