Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
I noticed a snake in Andrea's house (I think it was in library or don't remember the room name, in the first floor). Just at the right side of the wall but could do nothing with that. Searched the forum, found nothing about that. Does anyone have any idea about that?

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
where is the new chest key?WT says something like【 Use the Hellfire extinguisher in the bathrooms on the side of the basketball court in the Police Station and get the chest key 】,but I can not find the right spot

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
where is the new chest key?WT says something like【 Use the Hellfire extinguisher in the bathrooms on the side of the basketball court in the Police Station and get the chest key 】,but I can not find the right spot
Shoot to socket on shoot range. After that will appear in mans lockerroom.
Next time try use searchbox, its there mentioned manytimes

Mar 7, 2023
Can someone please tell me what extras i´m i missing?
Thanks

View attachment 2475104
I have a similar problem, and I noticed the following: You have a few codes you could enter to open some stuff. Those codes are on papers. If you use this forum, or a walkthrough, you will have already have those numbers without finding those papers. After I opened the safe/vault, those papers couldn't be found anymore. Hence missing 2 points.

It could be something similarly...

Zal

May 5, 2017
I have a similar problem, and I noticed the following: You have a few codes you could enter to open some stuff. Those codes are on papers. If you use this forum, or a walkthrough, you will have already have those numbers without finding those papers. After I opened the safe/vault, those papers couldn't be found anymore. Hence missing 2 points.

It could be something similarly...
Possibly....The question is that we won´t find those pappers, right?Hence, we will continue to be missing the points, regardless if we already done that stuff...

Reactions: kkkkxiaolang

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I noticed a snake in Andrea's house (I think it was in library or don't remember the room name, in the first floor). Just at the right side of the wall but could do nothing with that. Searched the forum, found nothing about that. Does anyone have any idea about that?
You should be bringing the snake with you to Andrea's house. (You caught it earlier at the Farm.) Going to the lower Right corner of the room releases it and you get the Kitchen Key.

3.70 star(s) 231 Votes