hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
not working for me
crash into the forest after swimming where the Croc was (probably when loading coyote character- MCBoxersWade)
If the game takes place in the US, it's an Alligator. Crocodiles are only found at the extreme southern tip of Florida. Crocs prefer salt or brackish water, not fresh-water lakes. (The characters mention that they don't expect gators "this far north".)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I think I've done everything else for this update because the NPCs aren't dropping hints, but is there anything to be done for the lady's dog outside of the shop?
Angel drops a hint about the dog's owner after MC's encounter with Duncan on Carol's farm, but I haven't figured that out yet.

Update: solved it and you wouldn't believe how!

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There are fresh and salt water crocodiles, the salt ones tend to be larger and live pretty much where they please. Fresh ones are usually smaller, less dangerous and prefer lakes and rivers.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
You should be bringing the snake with you to Andrea's house. (You caught it earlier at the Farm.) Going to the lower Right corner of the room releases it and you get the Kitchen Key.
Ah thank you. Already have access to kitchen that means I already took the key :)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There are fresh and salt water crocodiles, the salt ones tend to be larger and live pretty much where they please. Fresh ones are usually smaller, less dangerous and prefer lakes and rivers.
Crocodiles in general, yes. And you have touched on the distribution pattern for Crocodylus in general*. The other 3 American species of Crocodylus (Orinoco, Cuban, Mexican/Morelet's) do tend to fresh water. But in the Americas, it's C. acutus that's the dominant species and the Florida subspecies of acutus is found pretty exclusively either on Gulf beaches or river estuaries on the West (Gulf) Coast**. It's how acutus got to the Caribbean Islands (before they was exterminated there). Gators (and Caimans), on the other hand, don't like salt water- they lack the salt elimination glands near their eyes that Crocs have.

Also, realize that Southern Florida is the ONLY place in the world where Crocodiles and Alligators can be found in the same general area.

* However, it does sound like you're using the Australian situation as your template, where the difference between the two species (C. porosus & C. johnsoni) is more obvious. Same with South/SouthEast Asia. But Africa is a bit more complicated.
** There's actually a breeding colony of Crocs that hang around the mouth of the discharge stream from a nuclear power plant.

Last edited:

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Anybody, please tell me how to get the trashcan fire in the police bathroom?
I have played through 3 times and cannot trigger this event to get the latest key. Thanks.

Edit: NVM, figured it out.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone know where I find the Penicillin? to get the cure needed for the snake in the cornfield behind the farm, and yes this is the 4th time asking this and getting no answers folks lol :D

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Anyone know where I find the Penicillin? to get the cure needed for the snake in the cornfield behind the farm, and yes this is the 4th time asking this and getting no answers folks lol :D
Talk to the dog owner in the Store Parking Lot. (And it took me awhile too. Because she does talk to you on her own, I didn't realize that I had to actually click on her to get things going. You do need to have Something in your Inventory to carry this further.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Talk to the dog owner in the Store Parking Lot. (And it took me awhile too. Because she does talk to you on her own, I didn't realize that I had to actually click on her to get things going. You do need to have Something in your Inventory to carry this further.)
Beautiful Ty.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So, if the Incest Patch was working, is Carol MC's mother? I'm asking because some dialogue indicates she is, but earlier it seemed that Heather is.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If something some random made last year works (it doesn't), MC's mom isn't in the game
Have these folks played the game ? :unsure: :rolleyes: Last couple of updates cut the tiny chance as well that someone crazy would make an incest patch to this game... unless you rewrite the whole game which will lead to bonkers :ROFLMAO: Not that it makes too much sense now but anyways :p

3.70 star(s) 231 Votes