JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I have been trying for ages to get the recipe from the library in the church, but I cannot get it at all, I pick row 1, put in the needed code and there is no book, the recipe is I believe needed for the snake in the field, please see the images below, any help would be great, Thanks.

View attachment 2477135
View attachment 2477138
View attachment 2477142
View attachment 2477145
Row 1, Book 12 for the recipe
row 2, Book 98 for half of key
row 2, book 78 for old book
row 1, book 88 for chest key

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
A coyote in the forest is guarding a crucifix?

umm there is no coyote in my forest

has anyone found it?
The Coyote was there when the area Forrest Entrance -> west -> north was first opened, can't remember how it was chased away ... the crucifix is in the southwest corner

Reactions: alexw14615

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
There was, few updates ago. Its in crossroads with boulders
The Coyote was there when the area Forrest Entrance -> west -> north was first opened, can't remember how it was chased away ... the crucifix is in the southwest corner
Thanks gents. The way it was written by the Oracle it read like a Coyote was actually guarding it. In actuality the crucifix was just laying there.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
OK, I have 4 of the 5 crucifixes, and cannot find the last one. I have the "coyote", the church attic, and behind the mansion (plus the one i already had in my inventory). Can anyone help? I'd appreciate it very much.
funny-celebrity-quotes-feat.jpg

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thanks gents. The way it was written by the Oracle it read like a Coyote was actually guarding it. In actuality the crucifix was just laying there.
The coyote is still there if you didn't chase it away. The game doesn't know what you did 5 updates ago, so it tells you the default outcome. Just like how you need to extinguish the bathroom fire in the police station without shooting the power switch

Mar 7, 2023
I wonder if it's possible to get all numbers without a walkthrough. I just played the game again the last few days, and found out I need to go back to use the fuse on 2 places. If you use it on your own house, it's gone you can't use it on another place.

Or are there 2 fuse's ? Like 2 nails?

Edit: Seems to be a walkthrough error, should be MC's garden, not Heather...

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
There is bar in menu:
Photos 25/25
Extras 22/22
Outfits 12/12
Booty Calls 12/12
Profiles are in Extras
That's nice, But everyone can find those numbers. What I'm looking for is a picture of the scrolls. Even all those youtubers don't show the final image. So when you press escape, you get your inventory, and below all the girls with scrolls. Best way to see if you miss any.

Mar 7, 2023
Last Question for current update extras 20/22. I probably miss 2/4 profiles. (I suggest 12 girls, 12 profiles, I only got 8). What's the max number of profiles in update 97033 ?

Okay found it: It was Judy's profile, I was missing. With upgrade: 2 extra points.

So we got 9 of 12 profiles now:

Carol, Chloe, Melissa, Nellie, Hannah, Heather, Judy, Kimberly and Ella.

Still missing: Lillian, Andrea and Erica

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
What does the following message mean:

"I almost got crushed once... I had some wild fun that night."

Anyone any idea?

Edit: Found it:

It was meant for that chapel behind the mansion, where you were crushed, there was my remaining chest, with chloe

Mar 7, 2023
That's nice, But everyone can find those numbers. What I'm looking for is a picture of the scrolls. Even all those youtubers don't show the final image. So when you press escape, you get your inventory, and below all the girls with scrolls. Best way to see if you miss any.
So to answer my own question:

1679211984071.png

This is my current situation with 67% finished. I guess that's it for now. Even the oracle is satisfied!

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes