charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
i have lost track of the messages... did anyone take care about the virus in the update and replace it with a safe to use one?

Mar 7, 2023
i have lost track of the messages... did anyone take care about the virus in the update and replace it with a safe to use one?
There was no virus. The update didn't contain any executables anyway.

It's just that out of 100 different virus checkers one or two complained about trojan or something. Highly probably, something I also see often is when you obfuscate your compiled sources.

misteriousy

May 4, 2020
Man... What a bummer for the last few updates, the window update only always detected virus. Is this intentional or sth here? What are you cooking here ? Is this kind of activities allow on this site now?

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
need to full save. include defaultgoconfig.rpgsave:cry:
have you used save file from here b4, if not u need to start a game in slot 6 as my save is from , then play it till u can save it then end game unzip save and move it to TGO saves n overwrite it.then goto game load slot 6 then save n it will be at 67%.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lee886
Mar 7, 2023
Man... What a bummer for the last few updates, the window update only always detected virus. Is this intentional or sth here? What are you cooking here ? Is this kind of activities allow on this site now?
Just people complaining for nothing. The updates contains nothing, a few javascript files + json files, images + videos.

Where should there be a virus in it?

It's not even a self-extracting archive.

I downloaded the last update send it to virustotal.com, nothing to complain about...

I have never had an update with virus problem for this game...

Mar 7, 2022
I was wondering if the Brandy mod update for Android might be available... I'm having bad luck with getting the other mods to load...

I did play it on my Linux laptop all the way through to now and had to make a mad scramble at the end to where the hell I missed a chest key... Well...it WAS on the way to that chest anyway...and near where I got the weed killer to first work...

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Have to say, I was never ever a fan of the RPGM game platform, it annoyed me in reality lol.

But then I found the games by NLT Media and esp the last 2, Treasures Of Nadia and The Genesis Order and wow everything about them is 100% top notch.

Amazing rending/artwork.
Amazing smooth animation.
Amazing storyline.
Tons of twists and turns in the game play.
I do want to say 2 things though, the mc is a naive idiot most of the time and it annoys me how his massive cock is the head he is lead by and thinking with constantly lol, and we need to at some point have it confirmed we will get to use said massive cock lol on the angel......

Game is a 10/10, prob even the best game I have played and that is saying something considering how many other amazing game devs there are out there now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
Aug 8, 2021
Have to say, I was never ever a fan of the RPGM game platform, it annoyed me in reality lol.

But then I found the games by NTL Media and esp the last 2, Treasures Of Nadia and The Genesis Order and wow everything about them is 100% top notch.

Amazing rending/artwork.
Amazing storyline.
I do want to say 2 things though, the mc is a naive idiot most of the time and it annoys me how his massive cock is the head he is lead by and thinking with constantly lol, and we need to at some point have it confirmed we will get to use said massive cock lol on the angel......

Game is a 10/10, prob even the best game I have played and that is saying something considering how many other amazing game devs there are out there now.
Nope, you're just jerking to Melissa

Mar 7, 2023

But then I found the games by NTL Media and esp the last 2, Treasures Of Nadia and The Genesis Order and wow everything about them is 100% top notch.

Amazing rending/artwork.
Amazing storyline.

I like playing genesis order, it looks even better than nadia story.

But you are totally right. Because I was missing a few extra's I totally replayed the game, skipping lots of text. What I did notice was that fucker, is putting his dick in every girl, for no appearend reason at all. And I'm not even talking about the booty calls. Which also have a problem, because you could invite someone, who after booty, in the next quest, said she didn't know where you lived.

I never had that problem with TON, it seemed like there was a reason for most scenes. And with TON it seemed the sex was mostly out of love, which is exactly what it isn't in TGO.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Amazing rending/artwork.
Amazing storyline.

Glad to know you wrote a review but didn't put it the correct tab. And that you typo'd a 3 letter name ......

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Glad to know you wrote a review but didn't put it the correct tab. And that you typo'd a 3 letter name ......
Bahahaha lol, listen Mr. moany boots, it was not a review, it was an opinion, I know right, having opinions is todays get offended by all opinions world, brave girl me lol :D as for NLT, NTL just sounds better lol, again, another opinion :D lol

Good game though.

Mar 7, 2023
Bahahaha lol, listen Mr. moany boots, it was not a review, it was an opinion, I know right, having opinions is todays get offended by all opinions world, brave girl me lol :D as for NLT, NTL just sounds better lol, again, another opinion :D lol

Good game though.
People always want to complain. I stopped writing in reviews, because some idiot kept complaining it wasn't a review. And now someone is complaining the other tab isn't correct either...

What a clown world...

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes