Feb 8, 2023
This is a 100% clean and virus free update to the latest version of The Genesis Order for those unhappy with the one with a false positive. Scan it, install it and begone!

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/1...vLORXZ3TZB1L6wG14x4sFCC3FKGJvvg6pUrJo8C3zIj2M

It wouldn't be a bad idea to replace file giving a mistaken virus read with a copy of the one above, on the opening page of this thread, to end viral worries until the end of time :LOL: even though those worries are misplaced. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
This is a 100% clean and virus free update to the latest version of The Genesis Order for those unhappy with the one with a false positive. Scan it, install it and begone!

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/1...vLORXZ3TZB1L6wG14x4sFCC3FKGJvvg6pUrJo8C3zIj2M

It wouldn't be a bad idea to replace file giving a mistaken virus read with a copy of the one above, on the opening page of this thread, to end viral worries until the end of time :LOL: even though those worries are misplaced. :ROFLMAO:
No, it's not that bad, just until the next update...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

People found a virus in every attempt of an update so far, they'll find 1 in yours too

Mar 7, 2023
People found a virus in every attempt of an update so far, they'll find 1 in yours too
Interesting, I'm also using windows defender, and I used virustotal.com website, and I have never seen an virus in any of the updates.

Unfortunately, why can't some one complain about the virus messages, as OFF TOPIC, then they can create a new thread were they can all join in Happy Matrimony...

Reactions: zombie666

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I couldn't find out my self either, it's Bubble Gum, and to be honest, I still don't understand it. Except maybe that dogs are stupid and eat everything except what's good for them.
Everything I found and everything I have in my inventory I tried giving him and nothing worked, what a stupid thing, what does the dog have to do with his twisted leg!!!!
There would have to be a doctor in the game to solve this, what a dog can do to heal his leg, give it a lick.
:sick:

Mar 7, 2023
Everything I found and everything I have in my inventory I tried giving him and nothing worked, what a stupid thing, what does the dog have to do with his twisted leg!!!!
There would have to be a doctor in the game to solve this, what a dog can do to heal his leg, give it a lick.
:sick:
Give her bubble gum, she gives you medicine, simple as that...

Feb 8, 2023
My Windows system which uses Avira anti-virus, one of the best, found no problems with the update! (y) I would be interested if it generates a false positive because it uses a slightly different and older compression algorithm (ZIP) than the one causing the trouble (7-ZIP). The update was built from files downloaded directly from NLT Media's own private server and selected by a bespoke application that I wrote using Lazarus and Free Pascal which didn't alter them. I have installed it on my computers and it works perfectly.

My bet is that Windows Defender is generating a false positive virus-wise due to the way files are archived, in this particular case, and that archived differently the same files wouldn't trigger alerts. Is it only Windows Defender that's bitching or are other commercial anti-virus solutions having a strop as well? Easy to see. Just download my update and scan it with your anti-virus and you will know. Gotta say I am a little curious. If all is well using a different archive format for updates in future, e.g., RAR, should allow them to pass muster with Windows Defender all the time. It's hard to imagine that JavaScript code dependent on NW.js to run could do much (or any) harm anyway but no alerts from anti-virus would save people from worrying needlessly.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes