S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I can see your point, seeing piracy as advertising. But at this point, i dont think NLT needs the advertising, so instead of focusing on protecting the investments his current patrons are making. Because, if someone who is the high tier on NLT patreon, found out they could get the game for free. They could feel hard done by.

I think it more about protecting what they have. Plus its not like the free version of the game on itch is small, its like 30% of the game
I absolutely agree with you he doesn't need advertising but they are doing wrong by banning patreons on their discord who sharing the links of the games this will effect them so much because many patreon discontinued their subscription because of getting banned on official discord thats not fair they can give them a warning. I don't know what is thier business model or plannings but they are just thinking they are best in adult gaming industry. I know a developer called 'pale grass' he developed the game called Lisa, he is so polite and also not a money whore and he is earning good from his game even his game is free to play. He knows very well someone will definitely pirate his game but he is only focusing on his project and people share his patreon only post here he doesn't mind. NLT's animations are top-notch i agree with that but he is in some kind of attitude like he is only the best dev in the world.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Remove the web data and the web data journal... this only happens if you use it with multiple nw-s but actually it shouldn't cause any trouble at all... though there are cases where it leads to game crash... just don't know how to produce that :KEK:
That worked for me TY

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart
Mar 7, 2023
Only the folders NOT the files I said! You may have lost all your saves unless you have a copy or they are in your computer's rubbish bin and can be restored. If you've accidentally lost your saves below is a zip file containing a collection of saves for ALL the versions of the game from its beginning to now: just put ALL the files in the zip file into wherever your save folder is located and you should be good to go. (y)
Nope I know how to recognize the save games, but I deleted everything around it. all the subfolders.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Here a little cheat to make money faster
For those who are fed up of running in the forest to find relics and earn money, use "rpgmakeredit"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes