Mar 7, 2023
My anti virus says there's a virus in this
Please stop it. It's an update, it doesn't contain anything .exe or .com or .bat. If you upload it to virustotal.com, they don't find anything in 20-30 virusscanners.

The only reason you get a virus detection is because it's a .7z file.

I don't know about the full version, no time for that...

Reactions: Exoplast
Mar 7, 2023
I love this game. That idiot wanted something in exchange for fireworks. I looked a few seconds, and saw just the thing, that was completly useless for him...

Feb 8, 2023
A question:

View attachment 2515070

Anyone any idea how to get this removed, it is starting to irritate me. And what I search on google didn't help me any further...
On Linux just go to where your saves are stored, delete all the folders but NOT the files, and restart your game. All the folders then get recreated as per your current version of NW.js and the error message disappears. Don't know if this works on Windows but if you copy your save folder before doing it you can restore it easily if push comes to shove. (y)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
A question:

View attachment 2515070

Anyone any idea how to get this removed, it is starting to irritate me. And what I search on google didn't help me any further...
Remove the web data and the web data journal... this only happens if you use it with multiple nw-s but actually it shouldn't cause any trouble at all... though there are cases where it leads to game crash... just don't know how to produce that :KEK:

Reactions: Nelix171

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
My anti virus says there's a virus in this
Please stop it. It's an update, it doesn't contain anything .exe or .com or .bat. If you upload it to virustotal.com, they don't find anything in 20-30 virusscanners.

The only reason you get a virus detection is because it's a .7z file.

I don't know about the full version, no time for that...
Here's the v690401 update on MEGA:

Mega

Tried and tested guaranteed 100% clean.
Mario It'samia You are completly correct. It's only caused by 7zip. The winrar archive fron Throbbing_Gristle shouldn't have any false positive.

Also here we have an annoucement: https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/#post-10371793
BTW: Even the MS Flightsimulator was flag as virus during the installation.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Anyone seeing the same - I have performed an update and my game is now version 69041 but when I look in the inventory there is nothing new to collect nor are there any prompts (without asking Oracle) what to do next. Normally after a new update when you go onto the map your phone rings giving you direction as to what to do next.

At first I thought the update hadn't happened but my game shows the new version and when I consult the Oracle she suggests things to do.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That's a new 1 : less than 5 mins after an update drops, people already forgot what was the previous build #

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.69041] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.

Included full update only (no compression), if anyone needs it.
Added zip files to help with missing files/error checking. There is one included in each game version.

Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY
Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Compressed
Win:
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Update Only

Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -