sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah... I wonder who or what could possibly stop someone from supporting... :unsure::LOL:

Mar 7, 2023
Yeah... I wonder who or what could possibly stop someone from supporting... :unsure::LOL:
Even though the adventure/story part could be better, it's a lot better than a lot of other games in the same genre. And every 2-3 weeks we get an update to continue our hunger, for insane story telling, so you don't hear me complaining.

Reactions: jcna06200

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Even though the adventure/story part could be better, it's a lot better than a lot of other games in the same genre. And every 2-3 weeks we get an update to continue our hunger, for insane story telling, so you don't hear me complaining.
I think you misunderstood the apropo for my post :LOL: Anyhow people need to learn what Patreon actually is and what supporting means coz I've seen some misguided ideas about it throughout the threads here on F95 :LOL:

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Between never and when people pay for it. And/or find a way to read how to make the Windows update work on Mac. So basically never
Even people pay for it they don't share it because NLT and his team is so serious about piracy this time also they are banning thier own patreon for piracy. They think they can stop piracy by this but they are just fooling around themselves. No one able stop the piracy until now. Resident evil 4 remake release coulple of days ago and the next day it's pirated version came online even AAA games and big gaming studios are not safe from the piracy.

Randy Monk

Apr 2, 2023
I'm playing this now after finishing LE and TON. Liking what I see so far but miss the mini missions like the doctor and masseuse. They were a good diversion from the main quest. Only 17% in but doesn't seem to have any quests like that.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Even people pay for it they don't share it because NLT and his team is so serious about piracy this time also they are banning thier own patreon for piracy. They think they can stop piracy by this but they are just fooling around themselves. No one able stop the piracy until now. Resident evil 4 remake release coulple of days ago and the next day it's pirated version came online even AAA games and big gaming studios are not safe from the piracy.
And may I inquire do they leak the source links as well like usually they do around here ? :unsure::p Just asking for a friend you know... :cautious: And it's not necessarily NLT or the other developers are the ones who make life difficult... a mirror can tell a tale for many around here :whistle:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Even people pay for it they don't share it because NLT and his team is so serious about piracy this time also they are banning thier own patreon for piracy. They think they can stop piracy by this but they are just fooling around themselves. No one able stop the piracy until now. Resident evil 4 remake release couple of days ago and the next day it's pirated version came online even AAA games and big gaming studios are not safe from the piracy.

The film/ tv and music industries have been trying to stop piracy for decades. but just because you wont win the war, doesnt mean the battle isnt worth fighting.

I can see why they are trying. Maybe if they made a big enough dent, other developers with follow suit. Especially vs youtubers who publicly advertise that they share links. As stopping them is easy. One email to youtube would cause a channel strike, which could cost the creator a ton of income, and affect the channels performance in the future. These youtubers who share pirated links are playing a very dangerous game imo.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes