Mar 7, 2023
Ok. Never seen a more sluggish thread on f95zone before is all. The Treasure of Nadia thread is still going strong more than a year after the game ended and seems attract more interest than Genesis Order which I expected would generate more chat and speculation than is the case because the artwork IS superior and for most players that is THE thing.
I think the art work is very good in TGO, better than TON, and a lot better than LE. LE had problems playing, somethings were irritating that they fixed in TON, and some got even better in TGO, like angelcraft, no need to write down what you need and selecting it, the game knows itself...

But the adventure itself, good question. Until now I would go for TON, although I like TGO characters more now, but that's probably because I haven't played TON for a long time now...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
"Humans", maybe. People in this thread, not so sure
He might laugh at it now but I'm a 100 % sure they will not... only a handful pirates around these waters the rest aren't even worth mentioning :LOL: Besides why would they do anyfuckin'thing since they can just whine and cry around here and some fool will deliever it to them... :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: Retired123

Naczin

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guys, Does somebody know if the cheat mode is working ? I tried to install it but didn't work for me...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pilapila3
Sep 26, 2021
I think the worst past about this game is trying to figure out which female character is the hottest! Yes, I am being sarcastic, but seriously, unlike the first two games in this series, the women in this game are all incredibly sexy! Erica, Andra, and the blonde farmer Milf might be my tops, but still, the other women are all hot as fuck!

Regarding game play... I've not paid attention. My penis tends to do the thinking throughout this game. He doesn't like to read...

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes