Mar 7, 2023
Are we now so far down the drain we have to play the game for other people ? Pay-per-chapter will now become a new thing in here
Haha! I played it a few times, in fast mode, so I could answer some questions here.

Of course also to get the max scores.

And ofcourse because I like adventures.

Feb 8, 2023
For a game of this quality less than 70% completed this is one of the sparsest threads on f95zone. :( When I visit to look occasionally I only see a few f95zone members commenting rather than dozens and dozens like other threads on this site. :confused: There also seems to be a lot more trouble with updates and downloads than other threads. :unsure: Has Crazygamer43 abandoned it? :cautious: Is this thread no longer moderated, maintained and updated by its creator? :unsure:

Mar 7, 2023
For a game of this quality less than 70% completed this is one of the sparsest threads on f95zone. :( When I visit to look occasionally I only see a few f95zone members commenting rather than dozens and dozens like other threads on this site. :confused: There also seems to be a lot more trouble with updates and downloads than other threads. :unsure: Has Crazygamer43 abandoned it? :cautious: Is this thread no longer moderated, maintained and updated by its creator? :unsure:
Nothing wrong here, just a group of idiots, with no technical skills who constantly download updates, without checking if they have all the updates instead of just downloading the latest greatest version, which works fine.

Oh and windows defender doens't seem to like 7z files, constantly complaining about virusses or trojans.

Nothing new under the sun.

Tomorrow or this weekend we probably will get another update, and this theater starts again. At least this game has been geting an playable update every 2 weeks for a long time now, can't say that about the other 1000 games on this site. And NLT's track record, seems they finish every game, and already plan the next installment after this game is finished.

Reactions: MrTrue

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Well the first thing is mostly because of the studio that creates this game put out some really good games in Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia so the quality of this one felt like less. The story of this one is just a straight mess compared to the other two that were not as ambigious with the end goal.
The pacing is outright horrible of this one.
Second reason is probably because of how fast they put out updates there is not as much time to or will to put into the theories and such with this game compard to other games that take 3-6 months to update. People know when the updates are exactly twice a month so they just come back for that. No need to theorize or check for "when is the update" you know exactly when you get it.
As for the "problem" seem to just be 7z problems? I have not had a single flag ever for the updates for either ToN or TGO.

We wish there was more to discuss about this game but its honestly very straight forward. Its incredibly story driven but the story fell incredibly flat this season and we just end up with their absolutely A-Tier animations instead.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Nothing wrong here, just a group of idiots, with no technical skills who constantly download updates, without checking if they have all the updates instead of just downloading the latest greatest version, which works fine.

Oh and windows defender doens't seem to like 7z files, constantly complaining about virusses or trojans.

Tomorrow or this weekend we probably will get another update, and this theater starts again. At least this game has been geting an playable update every 2 weeks for a long time now, can't say that about the other 1000 games on this site. And NLT's track record, seems they finish every game, and already plan the next installment after this game is finished.
I think like 2 or 3 updates EVER have been delayed by them... And thats due to holidays but even then they have put out updates (like new years for example) across all their games in Lust Epidemic, ToN, TGO.
My guess is that they actually make few of the updates before one is even released so they have time to work on stuff way in the future. Pretty sure TGO was worked on and teased by the 80-90% mark of ToN.
Only problem is that there is absolutely no feedback to anything storywise until the next game releases sadly so we are just kinda along for the ride.

Bob Plodder

Nov 5, 2018
Hi guys

Somebody could help me with this, please. I´m stuck:

• Eve Cathedral > Backyard > Way Up > get the demon fang > place the large jug on top, next to the logs and get Heather Contact

Cheers !
It can only happen after the scene in the basement. After the scene, Heather shows up and you follow her to the pond behind the church, where the alligator was. You wade through the pond, and you will see the fang on the embankment. Then you move the container (in the bushes) to the beaver dam and set it alight.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So far for the last 4-5 years. (Starting with Lust academy).

I never had problems with their updates...
What I meant was that the updates that you are getting is thanks to a cracked updater... what do you think how long would it take to fix it and shut this door as well ? :unsure: ( Don't think they would do it with TGO but I would not expect this method for the upcoming game ) That would only leave the regular " paying " customers on the option table who as a thanks for leaking stuff here get only a shitstorm from idiots that can't even merge 2 folders and to top it off some of them take the liberty and publish YOUR shit on several ( and I mean by the dozens that I found :cautious: ) websites which results account bans and other shit... so yeah the " so far " was aimed at that :ROFLMAO:

Mar 7, 2023
What I meant was that the updates that you are getting is thanks to a cracked updater... what do you think how long would it take to fix it and shut this door as well ? :unsure: ( Don't think they would do it with TGO but I would not expect this method for the upcoming game ) That would only leave the regular " paying " customers on the option table who as a thanks for leaking stuff here get only a shitstorm from idiots that can't even merge 2 folders and to top it off some of them take the liberty and publish YOUR shit on several ( and I mean by the dozens that I found :cautious: ) websites which results account bans and other shit... so yeah the " so far " was aimed at that :ROFLMAO:
Humans are ingenious, they will find a way around it...

Feb 8, 2023

Ok. Never seen a more sluggish thread on f95zone before is all. The Treasure of Nadia thread is still going strong more than a year after the game ended and seems attract more interest than Genesis Order which I expected would generate more chat and speculation than is the case because the artwork IS superior and for most players that is THE thing.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes