SnakeEro

Jun 15, 2022
Damn this game became so bad since the last updates.
No inspiration behind the puzzles, they seems made by a 8 year old child without any knowledge in gameplay.
Items are placed without any sort of logical reason, good luck playing this without the help of the oracle.
There's no more relation build up and scenes happen without any thought behind it.
Animations are great and the visual details are good, but the game is a chore to play, at this point just post the animated scenes on adult video sites.
It's comical how everything have been uninspired and lacking creativity for the past weeks, I finished the two previous game and they where far better than this. I'll wait to try the next game but this one don't deserve attention any more.

Reactions: slackster
Mar 7, 2023
Damn this game became so bad since the last updates.
No inspiration behind the puzzles, they seems made by a 8 year old child without any knowledge in gameplay.
Items are placed without any sort of logical reason, good luck playing this without the help of the oracle.
There's no more relation build up and scenes happen without any thought behind it.
Animations are great and the visual details are good, but the game is a chore to play, at this point just post the animated scenes on adult video sites.
It's comical how everything have been uninspired and lacking creativity for the past weeks, I finished the two previous game and they where far better than this. I'll wait to try the next game but this one don't deserve attention any more.
It's actually what I noticed, when I played this in speedrun. Hi I'm MC, and now I'm alone in a room with one girl, lets fuck. Okay run around, alone with a girl, lets fuck. Of course with 50 updates, you need atleast 50 fucks, and 50 booty calls.

It gives meaning to the word 'dumb fuck'

SnakeEro

Jun 15, 2022
I mean, I'm not expecting great literature in this kind of games, nor big level of gameplay qualities, but it became very hard to go trough this updates to the point where I'll stop playing it and wait for the next game.

The guy is one of the best and can do great things, Treasure of Nadia is one of the games that introduced me to the genre and is one of my favorites, I still wish him the best and hope he'll find more inspiration and pay more attention to details in the next updates and games.

Reactions: Kirimaru
Mar 7, 2023
Why would you need to copy/paste stuff from the full game to the jumbled mess you already have ? Just use the full build ............
I don't understand either, but they wanted to update, and then complain here that it doesn't work. If it doesn't work, why don't they just download the full version, it takes a few minutes longer, it's quicker than complaining about it here... It's not like they are downloading 'Being a DIK were first part is 19gig'

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't understand either, but they wanted to update, and then complain here that it doesn't work. If it doesn't work, why don't they just download the full version, it takes a few minutes longer, it's quicker than complaining about it here... It's not like they are downloading 'Being a DIK were first part is 19gig'
What's there to understand? It's just devolution on full display. We have past the peak of humanity and should be fearful of the future.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi guys

Somebody could help me with this, please. I´m stuck:

• Eve Cathedral > Backyard > Way Up > get the demon fang > place the large jug on top, next to the logs and get Heather Contact

Cheers !

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Are we now so far down the drain we have to play the game for other people ? Pay-per-chapter will now become a new thing in here

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nah... noodles are lazy to play so let's see them crying for a change........ for a change ? :oops:
:LOL:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes