sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Which means you haven't paid attention at all... ( go figure :LOL: ) Go canvass through the vast amount of maps that is the forest area to find what's in the task :rolleyes:

cb863

May 21, 2021
ok so im at the part where you place blessed crucifixes arund the church, ive placed them all but its saying i still need to place them. ive done all 5 but still cant progress, anyone else had this or have a save file for just before i can use??

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
Hi everyone, does someona have the previous update with all the extras ? im at 13 on 21 its soooo long. Thanks a lot !

Nibbainmakum1669

Oct 4, 2018
can anyone help me, i stopped playing a while back but just came back. I updated the game to v67033 but its bugged. Im at the part where the MC goes back to check on sister judy at home and when he wakes up someone knocks at the door and they both go to check it out. But it just blacks out once they leave the bedroom.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Please tell the thread you didn't go from whatever update you were on straight to v67 and skipped everything in-between ? Just for the sake of mankind's future say no

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Third and final... lol :LOL: That's not enough that the new project WAS ALREADY ANNOUNCED we keep mixmatching trilogy and saga which have not much in common other than being a story :rolleyes:
Please tell the thread you didn't go from whatever update you were on straight to v67 and skipped everything in-between ? Just for the sake of mankind's future say no
Nah that would never happen... oh wait :eek:

• Angry
Reactions: Retired123

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
ok so im at the part where you place blessed crucifixes arund the church, ive placed them all but its saying i still need to place them. ive done all 5 but still cant progress, anyone else had this or have a save file for just before i can use??
Go bk into the library room where priest was Judy need to go to the ladies room follow her then she needs toilet paper go bk to Ms Bhatt in library get paper give to judy:)

Mar 7, 2023
They probably did, I wonder why people even try, if you follow this, and update every time fine, but if it doesn't work, why can't they just download the whole thing. It's quicker than spamming a forum, wasting people's time with it.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes