sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ROTFL! Depend on how you consider what's right, until he's out of business they are. :ROFLMAO:
Ehm?!? You're asking me that? I mean you will know way sooner than me... You meanie!!!:LOL::LOL:
View attachment 2489340
Just a rhetorical question..... I guess :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: However noodles will still dwindle their remaining gray matter on this :KEK::KEK::KEK:

* meant was ofc NLTs income and not the noodle wet dream :p

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just a rhetorical question..... I guess :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: However noodles will still dwindle their remaining gray matter on this :KEK::KEK::KEK:

* meant was ofc NLTs income and not the noodle wet dream :p
Ah!Ah! That would be too much for them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know you meant that, it was more of a general response I wrote in case some guys here come to spit out on him about loosing all his supporters because " they are only interested in incest and now he's become vanilla No Limits Taboo my bum etc etc..."
That paired with the endless "Bugged game/Where saves?/Saves please/Where to put update?/Game is boring/When Update?" is a tad annoying....:sneaky::D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
can someone tell me which part at mansion did i need to light it?
Go into the mansion and down to the basement the rift is on the right so go left light the fire. Or was it go right towards the rift and light the fire. Anyway THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!!!!

Reactions: HoshiEx

arrowfly

Aug 18, 2020
I have a problem with the body size of the mc. His body is reduced on the map, in houses and other fields (like a little mouse). Sometimes (booty call) his body returns to normal. Back on the map the sam problem his body reduced again. All other chars ar shown in normal sice. What can this be. In the beginning there was'nt this problem. First i thougth it was the cheat mod but the same problem after a while playing without the mod??? Sorry for my english.

Mar 7, 2023
I have a problem with the body size of the mc. His body is reduced on the map, in houses and other fields (like a little mouse). Sometimes (booty call) his body returns to normal. Back on the map the sam problem his body reduced again. All other chars ar shown in normal sice. What can this be. In the beginning there was'nt this problem. First i thougth it was the cheat mod but the same problem after a while playing without the mod??? Sorry for my english.
I know has nothing to do with your problem, but I have a problem with dark, all the stuff seems to be made for light background, so when it becomes dark, everything stands out. Bushes stand out, MC has an anti-aliasing border around him. Etc...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You used the cheat mod and saved with it. You got fucked. Removing it won't unfuck your save. Enjoy

Reactions: Nelix171

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
You used the cheat mod and saved with it. You got fucked. Removing it won't unfuck your save. Enjoy
Thats what i was gonna say. Why do they need to use a cheat mod? the game works perfectly well without one. And the most laborious task is farming for idols to trade in for cash.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is the update only link not updated, I downloaded it but it's not showing new content?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thats what i was gonna say. Why do they need to use a cheat mod? the game works perfectly well without one. And the most laborious task is farming for idols to trade in for cash.
Imagine having to play the game or even worse : read for hours to progress. Let's just bypass everything by cheating (whatever that mod is supposed to do), have infinite $ and every item in the game x99. Then question your life-choices that the game comes up and says "lolnope" ......... Truly a noodle world

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Is the update only link not updated, I downloaded it but it's not showing new content?
try this one it worked for me. Just overwrite all the files in the folders when you unzip it.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes