Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I only use them, when game start to talk stupid about your landlord/landlady and roomie, and the kind. That's clearly where the patch is needed.

For this game, it doesn't really do anything else...
Agreed, same thing I do.
Except many people in this thread are still insisting on the Heather/Carol mom/aunt Chloe/Hannah sister/cousin, that doesn't exist, because it was clearly stated the they aren't but it's a wast of time trying to tell them that or reasoning with them once they are dead set on that.
There's lot of other good incest games in the forum ( and I really mean very good games, with interesting story and very well developed characters and dialogues), if NLT decided to take another way it's not a tragedy, imho their games are still entertaining and fun to play. :)

Mar 7, 2023
Agreed, same thing I do.
Except many people in this thread are still insisting on the Heather/Carol mom/aunt Chloe/Hannah sister/cousin, that doesn't exist, because it was clearly stated the they aren't but it's a wast of time trying to tell them that or reasoning with them once they are dead set on that.
There's lot of other good incest games in the forum ( and I really mean very good games, with interesting story and very well developed characters and dialogues), if NLT decided to take another way it's not a tragedy, imho their games are still entertaining and fun to play. :)
NLT is even very interested, they make 100% sure, that you don't get incest or NTR. MC's girls he fucks, are not the one from TON. He won't fuck anyone of the girls that are fucked in TON. And it's always the other MILF with the younger girl, never the same direct link.

Of course having Hannah suck MC's dick after it has been in Carol, is probably the clostest they get...

Mar 7, 2023
Has anyone ever heard the new name of game after complete The Genesis Order?
I think it's too early yet, to get any information about that. It's only 67%, it's still more than 6 months away before we reach 100%. And they haven't even started on all the extra's.

On the 2. of januari they wrote in their patreon:

"Later this year will also be the announcement of a new game and a new trailer! Not going to give away any spoilers yet, but more info will be coming soon! "

So it will come.

Reactions: iJoker527

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
NLT is even very interested, they make 100% sure, that you don't get incest or NTR. MC's girls he fucks, are not the one from TON. He won't fuck anyone of the girls that are fucked in TON. And it's always the other MILF with the younger girl, never the same direct link.

Of course having Hannah suck MC's dick after it has been in Carol, is probably the clostest they get...
Well they had to make a choice and since for them it's a business, not a hobby anymore, risking their incoming profit because of the incest ban/axe would have been too detrimental so they've taken extra steps to make sure that doesn't happen.
At the end of the game, the numbers are proving them right, so it's pointless to blame them, in their place I would probably have done the same.

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
well

after downloading the full game file from MEGA (by the link in this thread)
after replacing all the folders in the proper way
after trying to do this a couple of times, just to be sure..

I still have the same error bty swimming where the croc was...
plus i've discovered a new one (still a character missing error) by entering into the portal
at this point i suppose that there will be many more

this really has no sense and is very frustrating.

any help is appreciated...

Last edited:

iJoker527

Sep 9, 2017
I think it's too early yet, to get any information about that. It's only 67%, it's still more than 6 months away before we reach 100%. And they haven't even started on all the extra's.

On the 2. of januari they wrote in their patreon:

"Later this year will also be the announcement of a new game and a new trailer! Not going to give away any spoilers yet, but more info will be coming soon! "

So it will come.
Ok thank u very much

Feb 8, 2023
well

after downloading the full game file from MEGA (by the link in this thread)
after replacing all the folders in the proper way
after trying to do this a couple of times, just to be sure..

I still have the same error bty swimming where the croc was...
plus i've discovered a new one (still a character missing error) by entering into the portal
at this point i suppose that there will be many more

this really has no sense and is very frustrating.

any help is appreciated...
Download the cracked installer/updater using the link below.

Extract the files in the archive into your game folder, execute TGO.exe, and click the button that says "Verify install". If all goes well the application will check to see if you have all the files needed to play the game and automatically download any that are missing and/or corrupted needed to get the game working.(y) In theory this shoud repair your game if it's faulty. If you use Linux you can do the same thing running the Windows executable, using WINE, but it will corrupt your Linux install with files necessary to run the game on Windows: if you don't fancy having to repair your game manually after doing this just copy the whole TGO directory to another location, run the Windows installer/updater in that directory, using WINE, and replace the www directory in your Linux game's directory with the www directory from the copy you made of the original game to achieve the same end. ;)

Either way if everything works in theory you should end up with a working version of The Genesis Order. :)

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
Hi any idea what I've missed?

View attachment 2489026
Extra's, that's probably some profiles or pictures. Check at your local shop if you bought all the [NEW] stuff on the right.

In current update there are 9 profiles:

Carol, Chloe, Melissa, Nellie
Hannah, Heather, Judy, Kimberly, Ella.

Check if you have those + bought the full profile in the shop.
At least that was always the problem on my side...

I also have 1 intelligence point extra (=6 instead of 5)
In the toolbox I have 16 items.
In my treasure chest 2 bells.

And you waste a little bit more time collecting money than I did... :-D

Reactions: EthanHawk

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So simple right ? :LOL:

Well they had to make a choice and since for them it's a business, not a hobby anymore, risking their incoming profit because of the incest ban/axe would have been too detrimental so they've taken extra steps to make sure that doesn't happen.
At the end of the game, the numbers are proving them right, so it's pointless to blame them, in their place I would probably have done the same.
Well if the numbers say NLT is right...... then it's not so simple..... I guess..... :cautious:
:LOL:
Anyways... Update ? :p When ? :p

I only use them, when game start to talk stupid about your landlord/landlady and roomie, and the kind. That's clearly where the patch is needed.
I don't get this... the whole idea about the NEED of an incest patch... people can READ for instance MOM or SIS but they can't READ for instance Search ?!? :eek::ROFLMAO: Strange world we are living in strange days... :KEK:

EthanHawk

Jan 17, 2022
Extra's, that's probably some profiles or pictures. Check at your local shop if you bought all the [NEW] stuff on the right.

In current update there are 9 profiles:

Carol, Chloe, Melissa, Nellie
Hannah, Heather, Judy, Kimberly, Ella.

Check if you have those + bought the full profile in the shop.
At least that was always the problem on my side...

I also have 1 intelligence point extra (=6 instead of 5)
In the toolbox I have 16 items.
In my treasure chest 2 bells.

And you waste a little bit more time collecting money than I did... :-D
Ah it was Nellies profile in the shop!! Thanks

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So simple right ? :LOL:

Well if the numbers say NLT is right...... then it's not so simple..... I guess..... :cautious:
:LOL:
Anyways... Update ? :p When ? :p

I don't get this... the whole idea about the NEED of an incest patch... people can READ for instance MOM or SIS but they can't READ for instance Search ?!? :eek::ROFLMAO: Strange world we are living in strange days... :KEK:
ROTFL! Depend on how you consider what's right, until he's out of business they are. :ROFLMAO:
Ehm?!? You're asking me that? I mean you will know way sooner than me... You meanie!!!:LOL::LOL:
anime-girl.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes