sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I found even german spanish and italian translation patches sooo... it's not something a noodle will do :LOL: Especially when you have to get creative.... creative lol :ROFLMAO:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Your first question should've been, "is it modded?"
There should be a disclaimer at the start of the thread: If you mod a game and it becomes unplayable, that's your fault and nobody else's. Reinstall a full game and leave the mods out of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There should be a disclaimer at the start of the thread: If you mod a game and it becomes unplayable, that's your fault and nobody else's. Reinstall a full game and leave the mods out of it!
Still expecting people to know/read the OP ........ You must be new here™

• Haha
Reactions: Nelix171

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Summary of NLT games:
Step1)mc* 1 girl
Step2)mc * 2 girls with every combination
Step3)mc*3 girls with most possible combination
End) harem
Seriously put some unique quests rather than full grinding on random craftung bs. Without a challenge this game is too linear.
Yeah, it's formulaic. I played Lust Epidemic and enjoyed it. Then I played Treasure of Nadia until about 80-90%, somewhere in the Temple part. I think I only made it to 10% or so on this one and lost interest. NLT does good work, art is hot writing is good. I'm just not fond of RPGM to begin with and the cookie cutter feel didn't keep me interested. I don't even mind a little bit of grind for a rewarding scene. I don't know why I still watch the thread. I guess I like to keep tabs on it.

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI machine learning algorithms in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Optional:
Does anyone have any idea why this playback issue of the hi-res videos occurs? All the previous scenes work just fine in high-res but then the scenes around ~17+ looks like this. When I go into the folder and play the mp4 file directly it's completely normal, but whenever I trigger the scene in the story or in-game scene player it looks like this and stutters like crazy.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone have any idea why this playback issue of the hi-res videos occurs? All the previous scenes work just fine in high-res but then the scenes around ~17+ looks like this. When I go into the folder and play the mp4 file directly it's completely normal, but whenever I trigger the scene in the story or in-game scene player it looks like this and stutters like crazy.
You do know that you have to apply the "performance patch" after each update?

Also check this post about how you assign an application to use your better GPU:

Reactions: Viggy

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
You do know that you have to apply the "performance patch" after each update?

Also check this post about how you assign an application to use your better GPU:
Hmm I'm probably just stupid here, but when I unpacked the performance patch stuff and overwrote the default files the scenes worked normally again but it seems like the process reverts it to low-res again. Comparing the raw mp4 file to the in-game scene it looks more blurry and not as sharp.
Yea I already did the gpu stuff, as I said the previous scenes works completely fine in high-res so I don't think it's related to that. Thanks for trying to help out though

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hmm I'm probably just stupid here, but when I unpacked the performance patch stuff and overwrote the default files the scenes worked normally again but it seems like the process reverts it to low-res again.
Delete the low-res files.

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
Delete the low-res files.
Yea I already did that before adding the high-res so it's definitely playing the high-res videos, but comparing them side-by side they are more blurry in-game so I'm wondering if there's some sort of quality downgrade function or something going on.
Again, I might just be stupid here.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yea I already did that before adding the high-res so it's definitely playing the high-res videos, but comparing them side-by side they are more blurry in-game so I'm wondering if there's some sort of quality downgrade function or something going on.
Again, I might just be stupid here.
Might be that the updated engine files don't suit your system.

TheKnownLord

Feb 9, 2018
My game freezes every time I get to the mansion after Madalyn took the artefacts. Has anyone who got a solution or a save where this didn't happen? billede_2023-03-26_203242595.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there. Where can I find the album? I found a girl's profile but I don't see the album in my inventory
Thanks

Edit: Got it. For those who are as stupid as me, you have to buy at least one sexy pic at the general store to have the album in the inventory

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
My game freezes every time I get to the mansion after Madalyn took the artefacts. Has anyone who got a solution or a save where this didn't happen? View attachment 2496653
just start over, or go back a few save games. I got 2 bugs like that. One where I talk to andrea in the kitchen, then she should go to the police officers and take them away, but she didn't, and I could walk through those police officers. After that Oracle kept complaining about kimberly hiding in the mansion. And she was nowhere to find.

When I went back a few saves games, I could play it again until that point, and now it did work, and Kimberley could be found where she was hiding again.

An other one, was funny where I had more pictures than was possible in the game (25/22) at the time.

So just play it agian. You don't need to read anything. Just skip it, and ask oracle what you need. It's funny playing that way, because you notice MC is an idiot, who just sticks his dick in every girl/woman he sees.

Reactions: TREXrg
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes