Feb 8, 2023
I think the art work is very good in TGO, better than TON, and a lot better than LE. LE had problems playing, somethings were irritating that they fixed in TON, and some got even better in TGO, like angelcraft, no need to write down what you need and selecting it, the game knows itself...

But the adventure itself, good question. Until now I would go for TON, although I like TGO characters more now, but that's probably because I haven't played TON for a long time now...
The animations in Genesis Order are subtly better, e.g., the character's faces are more mobile and register expressions better than previous NLT Media games. (y) The game play is inferior IMHO. (n) There are fewer and less interesting locations than Treasure of Nadia and the artifacts needed for crafting are scattered randomly in ways that make zero sense making them unfindable without repeated guidance from the Oracle, e.g., baking soda and vinegar located in a safe in Andrea Kimura's kitchen! :rolleyes: The mini-games. e.g., basketball, are pretty hopeless and uninteresting and the new puzzles promised, which players were supposed to be able to design if they chose to, have so far not appeared. :(

Dependency on the Oracle (help system) is total and I don't see how anyone could move forward far without it because there is no coherent plot, story or logic in the way that scenes are presented or essential items are placed. :( On top of this if you don't stick to the linear way specified by the developer you can end up stuck and unable to advance at all, because steps taken out of sequence have stopped other events/scenes from being triggered, and the only thing you can do is to wind the game back to an earlier point and replay again from there. :whistle:

Finally the sex scenes, although animated well, are hopelessly perfunctory and so much less hot than they could have been with more build up and intimacy. :sleep: The broad humor often makes me smile but "wham bam thank you ma’am" sex doesn't cut it in games for me any more than would in real life. :rolleyes: Further all the girls and women seem to be horny for the MC all the time without explanation, e.g., nymphomaniac because of an aphrodisiac serum or sex virus as mentioned at the beginning of the game but not since, and willing to have intercourse anywhere at the drop of a hat, e.g., Heather and Hannah banging the MC in a sopping smelly muddy swamp with an alligator wandering about in the background! o_O

Overall IMHO The Genesis Order is a great RPG game and NLT Media talented and industrious but who knows what heights they might have reached if the game's underlying structure, plot and story was as good as its art and there were better and deeper relationships between the characters. (y) To me Genesis Order seems like a hurried creation, lacking imagination, which concentrates on animated sex scenes and disappointingly neglects everything else that makes for a masterpiece. :cry: The frequent update schedule is doubtless to blame for this but I think it's kind of a pity given the developer's obvious ability.

(After all that I deserve a :coffee: I think.)

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
The animations in Genesis Order are subtly better, e.g., the character's faces are more mobile and register expressions better than previous NLT Media games. (y) The game play is inferior IMHO. (n) There are fewer and less interesting locations than Treasure of Nadia and the artifacts needed to for crafting are scattered randomly in ways that make zero sense making them unfindable without repeated guidance from the Oracle, e.g., baking soda and vinegar located in a safe in Andrea Kimura's kitchen! :rolleyes: The mini-games. e.g., basketball, are pretty hopeless and uninteresting and the new puzzles promised, which players were supposed to be able to design if they chose to, have so far not appeared. :(

Dependency on the Oracle (help system) is total and I don't see how anyone could move forward far without it because there is no coherent plot, story or logic in the way that scenes are presented or essential items are placed. :( On top of this if you don't stick to the linear way specified by the developer you can end up stuck and unable to advance at all, because steps taken out of sequence have stopped other events/scenes from being triggered, and the only thing you can do is to wind the game back to an earlier point and replay again from there. :whistle:

Finally the sex scenes, although animated well, are hopelessly perfunctory and so much less hot than they could have been with more build up and intimacy. :sleep: The broad humor often makes me smile but "wham bam thank you ma’am" sex doesn't cut it in games for me any more than would in real life. :rolleyes: Further all the girls and women seem to be horny for the MC all the time without explanation, e.g., nymphomaniac because of an aphrodisiac serum or sex virus as mentioned at the beginning of the game but not since, and willing to have intercourse anywhere at the drop of a hat, e.g., Heather and Hannah banging the MC in a sopping smelly muddy swamp with an alligator wandering about in the background! o_O

Overall IMHO The Genesis Order is a great RPG game and NLT Media talented and industrious but who knows what heights they might have reached if the game's underlying structure, plot and story was as good as its art and there were better and deeper relationships between the characters. (y) To me Genesis Order seems like a hurried creation, lacking imagination, which concentrates on animated sex scenes and disappointingly neglects everything else that makes for a masterpiece. :cry: The frequent update schedule is doubtless to blame for this but I think it's kind of a pity given the developer's obvious ability.

(After all that I deserve a :coffee: I think.)
Yep that's it exactly...

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
In Andreas kitchen we find the fuse and a locked chest, what is the code for that chest?
Edit: That question was solved, in the room next to the entry on the upper left wall it reads 9112 for me, perhaps it might be different in every game.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Oh fcking HELL NO!
The dialog is beginning to sound like a retarded teenager, starting sentences with I MEAN!
That's about as bad as started then with Yeah NO.
PLEASE for the love of PUSSY, just drop the beginning of sentences that have either.

NOW then, the animation was good when this was first published, taking a LOT of experience from ToN, which was a platform, continuing the Epidemic story, the first update, the animation, and renders were a little better, as were the NEXT update, and So on and SO on.
NOW...fuck ME, I can count on ONE hand how many other projects are close to this good!

There is only ONE female character in this entire game that I find repulsive, and luckily she isn't part of the equation, EVERY 0ther one is just incredible, none of them look like children, none are androgynous, or chick-with-dicks ( guys with tits would be a better analogy), and they ALL look like beautiful princesses, though apparently breast size is age dependant, since the older ones in the harem are F and G, regardless, they are still drawn SO remarkably well, that I find zero flaws in ANY one of them.

I have a few favorite projects on here, this is one of the crown jewels, you really can't ask for anything better than this project, the creators are incredibly talented storytellers, not only with the visuals but the dialog is seamless and perfect.

Lastly, if I was able to be a Patreon supporter, this easily would be one of the three that I would support!

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Oh fcking HELL NO!
The dialog is beginning to sound like a retarded teenager, starting sentences with I MEAN!
That's about as bad as started then with Yeah NO.
PLEASE for the love of PUSSY, just drop the beginning of sentences that have either.

NOW then, the animation was good when this was first published, taking a LOT of experience from ToN, which was a platform, continuing the Epidemic story, the first update, the animation, and renders were a little better, as were the NEXT update, and So on and SO on.
NOW...fuck ME, I can count on ONE hand how many other projects are close to this good!

There is only ONE female character in this entire game that I find repulsive, and luckily she isn't part of the equation, EVERY 0ther one is just incredible, none of them look like children, none are androgynous, or chick-with-dicks ( guys with tits would be a better analogy), and they ALL look like beautiful princesses, though apparently breast size is age dependant, since the older ones in the harem are F and G, regardless, they are still drawn SO remarkably well, that I find zero flaws in ANY one of them.

I have a few favorite projects on here, this is one of the crown jewels, you really can't ask for anything better than this project, the creators are incredibly talented storytellers, not only with the visuals but the dialog is seamless and perfect.

Lastly, if I was able to be a Patreon supporter, this easily would be one of the three that I would support!
And may I add to the list, you know, er .... err like .... erm .... whatever?

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Just noticed - WTF is going on with the Reaction SCores / up-votes?

Everyones' seem to have plummeted!

Has Musk taken over F95 and we have pay to keep our reaction scores?

• Haha
Reactions: S.A.M studios

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just noticed - WTF is going on with the Reaction SCores / up-votes?

Everyones' seem to have plummeted!

Has Musk taken over F95 and we have pay to keep our reaction scores?
April fools... :LOL:
---
" If I was able to be a Patreon supporter...... " :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: cold_arctus
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes