GS23139

Jan 14, 2023
Start of V.73051 I got the key in the Bunker but if I go to the right there are Barrels blocking the path. What did I miss?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Funny... there was no change in my account... :p ehhh whatever ! :LOL:
Seems to have been a change to the HTML:

Previusly top-right was
1683877900222.png

whereas now it's
1683877932335.png
With "what's New" making an appearance and the "Search" now being being the icon

Guess their testing isn't as good as they thought!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
OK 5th Play through and no cellar box key half in the Basement (cellar) of the church. There is a walkthrough that says it is there but doesn't show it on a picture circled like other items. I even downloaded and played through from the begining the new update (complete game file) So can some one show me where the Key half is located as I have searched every effing inch of the church basement and it simply is not there.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So F95 just randomly changes page width? Is this resettable in settings anywhere?

It was
View attachment 2614506
it's now
View attachment 2614508
Seems to have been a change to the HTML:

Previusly top-right was
View attachment 2614555

whereas now it's
View attachment 2614557
With "what's New" making an appearance and the "Search" now being being the icon

Guess their testing isn't as good as they thought!
Both are settings at the bottom of the page. You went from

1683892887338.png
to

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
The old "cart before the horse" problem.

Yes - I changed mode - AFTER the layout changed - simply because the "default" is the unsupported option in the hope that the other one might work.

So, whilst I appreciate the input, you have cause and effect reversed ...
Resolved - the default for width had changed and, due ABP blocking of many elements at the bottom of the page, I couldn't see or reset the width to wide.

Unhide the control and it's fixed with a simple click.

But, given it was hidden (blocked) I couldn't have clicked in the first place.....

One of life's great mysteries .... I'm over :)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Resolved - the default for width had changed and, due ABP blocking of many elements at the bottom of the page, I couldn't see or reset the width to wide.

Unhide the control and it's fixed with a simple click.

But, given it was hidden (blocked) I couldn't have clicked in the first place.....

One of life's great mysteries .... I'm over :)
Weird that ABP is blocking and hiding the controls. It's perfectly on display for me.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I'm blocked i have to see a code in the attic but i don't understand how maybe i have to raise strenght to 4 but i cannot find a dumbbell i have only 2 one found in a gym locker i have another key for lockers but it opens noone...

leeyunkee

Jul 13, 2017
I'm on Android with my rooted phone but can't seem to find the save folder(I did searched in Android/data/data), can anyone help?

3.70 star(s) 231 Votes