Mar 7, 2022
Looks like I'm back on the Android tablet until my new motherboard arrives... I'm just lucky it didn't eat my chip up...

It died faster than a stutterer could say Gigabyte... First the onboard audio...then the one memory channel not working...followed by me replacing the chip I'm swapping to the new board for a tester (which worked on everything else prior to this POS ASSUS board)... The motherboard died two days outside of warranty... A friend bought the board off me (at a $100 loss) for testing and repair purposes...only to find it never powering up again...

Hopefully by the next upload... I'll be back on Linux...

Feb 8, 2023
From the WR:

"We're also testing a new launcher that will download the game in a chunks, which will speed it up. This new launcher will also be a sort of single sign-on system which means you won't have to log in to the launcher as long as you've logged into Patreon on that device. It should make things faster, but we're going to make sure it's 100% working before we release it."

This look interesting. :geek:

Reactions: zokav

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeh but waiting those long 13-15 days, people start to forget every f*cking time...
Noodles at large :LOL: Anyhow I meant with surprise that updates may cease to exist here... :ROFLMAO: As long as noodles are only here for noodling this is inevitable :cautious:

3.70 star(s) 231 Votes