Feb 8, 2023
There is typo in OP post
Version is 75052
Typo is 750502
That's the way the update came and NLT Media's fault not ours. :p If you start Genesis up after updating and check the version of the game from the splash screen (bottom right-hand corner) you'll see it's the same as posted here. :rolleyes: The update number really only needs one digit to describe it anyway because, even if there are more than two releases in any one month to fix bugs, there are never going to be more than nine... hopefully... unless NLT Media have had a particularly bad month of course! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Can someone give me a summary of the last game and the ending please?

I played the last game till like the last 2 updates then stopped (0.8-0.9 something like that). I don't wanna go to the trouble of replaying it, re downloadit, search for a save file etc. Could you tell me how the last one ended and some key characters I need to remember?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
nope, this update, Bobby really schooled MC, at the end of the update... I really enjoyed that bit :KEK: :KEK:
I know... after the post I watched ( or better yet listened to ) your walkthrough... it got me curious why you are laughing in a walkthrough post :KEK:

Hands down if I have been in Bobbys place I would have gone Lorena Bobbitt on fuckface' arse :KEK::KEK:

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: DD69-1 and Dylan741

spiderguy84

Apr 4, 2019
Trying to get all the extras figured out right now. What does the switch on the wall, and the button on the floor in Andrea's house do? Also, can you get the snake from the wall yet? And yes, I know there is a search function on this thread, but it's messed up right now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
TheGenesisOrder-750502
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Excellent ! Now that's the way to do it... (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
That's the way the update came and NLT Media's fault not ours. :p If you start Genesis up after updating and check the version of the game from the splash screen (bottom right-hand corner) you'll see it's the same as posted here. :rolleyes: The update number really only needs one digit to describe it anyway because, even if there are more than two releases in any one month to fix bugs, there are never going to be more than nine... hopefully... unless NLT Media have had a particularly bad month of course! :ROFLMAO:
Really?
Mine savs v.75052 and I have had a look at a few walkthrough videos and they all show the same:

Reactions: JoeyGucci

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I remember NLT saying that he had contacted a developer to create the new puzzle-making software/webware for TGO, which never really got off the ground, and as far as I know isn't currently being taken forward.
The puzzle editor is built and has been for a while. Patrons can sign in to nlt-media.net to create and test puzzles. Been like for ages from what I've read on the discord.

Reactions: TREXrg
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes