PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
No I got that part... but it started as a 4 parter and now it's a five one ? :unsure::p Gotta admit I'm not a fan so I might be wrong but still... :cautious::p
IIRC It started like 3 parter, but he ascribe 4 part and now 5. 5 part is new to me, I did not know that. Im not fan too :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
that was happened because bradley mixed serum in cape vedra river, we cant blame naomi for this.. everyone gone crazy after that incident and henry got advantage of this
Well not everyone is as horny as her and trying to make everyone else sluts. You can't blame the potion, its entirely her character

Reactions: Santan Dave

Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah Naomi sucks. People complained so much about her that NLT reduced her screentime and cut some planned sex scenes in favour of other girls.

1707009364232.png

I feel like her fans only like her cuz she's so sexual but as a person she's kinda terrible. The best NLT girl would be Jessica, that's a real goddess right there.

Reactions: Dontforget666

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Need help a chest key is missing I think I unlock all other chest and these chest I haven`t open (Carol Milking).

The problem is I have seen that I can open these Chest and open it (Hannah Triple Penetration)

Get the hint "Once a rat stole my house key and I found it in the wall." Have no clue from which version these should be.

I don`t know what place it should be and I think I looked in all walls I know.

Have anybody have a clue about what wall he is talking?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Need help a chest key is missing I think I unlock all chest and these chest I haven`t open (Carol Milking).

The problem is I have seen that I can open these Chest and open it (Hannah Triple Penetration)

Get the hint "Once a rat stole my house key and I found it in the wall."

Grab Youtube and watch an update walkthrough. My favourite's HaremHero's.

Feb 16, 2023
The Genesis Order [v.96021] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: approx. 1.4GB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Virustotal -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Thank you 7x7Pilot

Jan 3, 2019

Show less

The Symphony of the Serpents trailer releases today! It will premiere at , 12 hours from this post. To celebrate, we'll be hosting an event on for everyone to chat about the trailer and I'll be answering questions (and avoiding spoilers). You can also watch the countdown timer in addition to the YouTube link so you don't miss the live launch. Only Patreon members will be allowed into the live chat on , so be sure you so you can join in on the fun!
Arianna fans rejoice! More content is heading your way with an Arianna story that takes place after her involvement with Ella's bonus story. Of course you'll also be getting two new KS pages in the next TGO chapter as well as new XXX shop content!
Thank you everyone for making these games possible! I look forward to seeing you on Discord very soon!

Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021

Show less

The Symphony of the Serpents trailer releases today! It will premiere at , 12 hours from this post. To celebrate, we'll be hosting an event on for everyone to chat about the trailer and I'll be answering questions (and avoiding spoilers). You can also watch the countdown timer in addition to the YouTube link so you don't miss the live launch. Only Patreon members will be allowed into the live chat on , so be sure you so you can join in on the fun!
Arianna fans rejoice! More content is heading your way with an Arianna story that takes place after her involvement with Ella's bonus story. Of course you'll also be getting two new KS pages in the next TGO chapter as well as new XXX shop content!
Thank you everyone for making these games possible! I look forward to seeing you on Discord very soon!
Is she our new guide girl, like Evie and Arianna? I hope so, she's even hotter.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Framepler

Aug 2, 2020
Hi, I did an update and thanks to it, it unlocked the puzzle games that were blocked (asking for a Kamasutra page when I already had like 8).

However, when I want to do map 5 for example, it can't find map 220.json, same with 6 and 221.Json.

I checked the original files but those don't exist in it.

Could you tell me how I could get all those json missing files please?
Nobody ever met this kind of issue?

Oct 30, 2023

Need help a chest key is missing I think I unlock all other chest and these chest I haven`t open (Carol Milking).

Get the hint "Once a rat stole my house key and I found it in the wall." Have no clue from which version these should be.

the rat stole the key in the last version v.95012, you'll find it in sister judy's new apartment
download the walkthrough in the original post Walkthrough

1707058502779.png

1707058592062.png

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes