dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
is this game completed now ? My saves on gamcore got erased a number of updates ago and i dont wanna replay til its done

raghavm86

Dec 11, 2018
After TON I thought this game would easily hit 40 Mil, wonder if the game is bad or if people just lost interest in the story?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
After TON I thought this game would easily hit 40 Mil, wonder if the game is bad or if people just lost interest in the story?
They always drag unnecessarily long, there hasn't been an NLT game so far that by the time I hit ~40% I don't end up skipping any sex scene. Way too many and by the nature of all being unavoidable/unskippable you've already seen everything by then.

Literally the worst game to binge play. I don't know if you guys were happy with how it plays when you wait for each update, but playing 10+ updates in one go, like I do, makes me facepalm and hate most of the characters by the end of the game, because they always have to do dumb shit so lewd situation can happen and the plot keeps moving in circles.

I say 3/5 is the perfect rating for a game like this, amazing animations, mediocre everything else. As for views its just how it is, you rarely capture lightning in a bottle twice. DPC for example, if he would go for a 3rd game, I guarantee it wouldn't be even half as popular as his college one, no matter how much better his hardware, skills are, or how much more famous he is.

Luck and the weird timing with Covid played a huge part in a lot of games exploding in popularity.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes