ravanPodi

Nov 28, 2020
I lost my saves , the save files link in the main game thread are still not updated, can anyobdy help me with 100% saves.

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
So I'm at 15%, and just found the guild bunker, and the only thing that irritates me about the game is MC is supposed to be a detective, yet he tells everybody, everything. He says, it's top secret, but I'll tell it all. The only person he seems to keep secrets from is his boss, Melissa. The one person he should he confiding it.
Utter idiocy

Other than that, this game us f*cking awesome.

DMCDante

May 13, 2017
I've tried searching this thread but can't find any results. Does anyone have the issue where your character randomly starts moving down, as well as the menu selection scrolls down as if "down" is being held down?

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
The construction site next to MC's Home; was that supposed to be another mini-game or something? There was one similar in Treasure of Nadia that eventually turned into the Bait Shop fishing game.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I've tried searching this thread but can't find any results. Does anyone have the issue where your character randomly starts moving down, as well as the menu selection scrolls down as if "down" is being held down?
Unplug any controllers or gaming console plugged into USB ports.

ozky84

Jan 13, 2023
Yesterday finally i played main game without extras without oracle hint system, bit over 4.30 hours.....fastest speed it of course need knowledge need to know all things....

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
Is it possible to upload the Video Enhancement Mod in an other server (other than MEGA) ? Can't download all the necessary files with the 5go download limit.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes