OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
With the next game out I gotta ask this.

Is the game 100% (I also mean the ingame shown percentage when saving) complete?

I finished the story and I "think" even most of the sidequest, just did not do many of those seperate angel craft puzzles. But when I save the game says just around 31%. Sure I might have missed some things but 31% seem pretty low. In normal games finishing the main story would already be at least 50%.

Wafunoy

Dec 3, 2021
Tried installing the apk version, both my phone manager and avg detects it as a threat, Although I think it's a false positive and I can straight up ignore it but I'm a little paranoid lol.
IMG_20240707_004745.jpg IMG_20240707_004257.jpg

killatopak

May 26, 2018
My savefiles got deleted somehow and found an early savefile in the thread to continue my progress however the volume of every music, sound effect and voice seems to be a lot lower.

Obviously I can just turn up the volume of the system but is there a way to increase it on its own? I reckon it is global renpy setting or something that was overwritten by the downloaded save file.

"Hanafubuki"

Jul 7, 2021
There's a virus on the apk version its says it have a trojan virus within it so i unistall it right away i dont know if its a false alarm but when your antivirus send you a warning you must listen to it...well i waste my time downloading it

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Tradução para o PortuguêsBr :love::love::love:

Existe 292 Map aonde se encontra as legendas que aparecem nos dialogos dentro do jogo.
É preciso muita paciência, e saber o que pode e o que não pode traduzir, então se vc não sabe o que pode modificar nem comece, pois em algum ponto do jogo vai aparecer a janela de erro e travar seu jogo.
Estou acostumada a fazer isso, e nunca recebi erro algum, pois sei o que pode traduzir.
Eu gostaria de traduzir os nomes dos lugares e dos objetos tambem.
Mas devido a um certo programa de descriptografar as imagens que eu tinha não funcionar mais, não estou traduzindo os nomes dos lugares e nem os nomes dos objetos, apenas as legendas.
Tambem verifiquei que tem uns videos legendados, e para traduzir as legendas dos videos eu precisaria de fazer uma conversão dos videos mudar a leitura das legendas e voltar os videos novamente para a extensão original.
Então vou apenas traduzir só as legendas dos dialogos.
Estou trabalhando nisso arduamente, mas é bem cansativo, pois não uso programa algum e tenho feito na raça, tudo manual como esta na foto.
Ja traduzi o equivalente de 98 Map existe Map aqui com tamanho de mais de 800 KB tem falas ate não querer mais e leva mais de 1 dia todo para deixar pronto.
============
Translation into Brazilian Portuguese

There is 292 Map where the subtitles that appear in the dialogues within the game are located.
It takes a lot of patience, and knowing what can and cannot be translated, so if you don't know what you can modify, don't even start, because at some point in the game the error window will appear and your game will crash.
I'm used to doing this, and I've never gotten any errors, because I know what can translate.
I would like to translate the names of places and objects too.
But due to a certain image decryption program I had no longer working, I'm not translating the names of places or the names of objects, just the captions.
I also checked that there are some videos with subtitles, and to translate the subtitles of the videos I would need to convert the videos, change the reading of the subtitles and return the videos to their original extension.
So I'm just going to translate just the subtitles of the dialogues.
I'm working hard on this, but it's quite tiring, as I don't use any program and I've been doing it in the race, everything manually like this in the photo.
I have already translated the equivalent of 98 Map, there is a Map here with a size of more than 800 KB, it has lines until you don't want it anymore and it takes more than 1 whole day to get it ready.
View attachment 3635131
Mano você traduziu até a última versão?

Bro, did you translate the latest version?

sagedismal

Jun 7, 2022
Just got the grappling hook and can't get the key on the church roof. Walkthrough says I should be able to get it. Anyone else have this problem?

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
Are the cheat mod and incest mod compatible with each other?
I used them together and didn't come across any errors (aside from the incest going bonkers in videos but I believe that is expected behaviour since the incest mod doesn't tweak those...probably? heh), idk about anyone else

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes