SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
RPG MV is a fairly old game engine and games based on it can easily run even on much weaker hardware. The game should work fine on yours
Thanks that’s exactly what i thought but sadly this game(believe me it’s the only one) is not playing infact it doesn’t even start on my Mac.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
First of all thanks for replying yes you can share/tell me the way regarding how to play it on my Mac(coz i have tried many games but this is the 1st time such thing has happaned to me) so yes i will appreciate if you share/tell me something so that i can play this game.

Btw my Mac is a late 2020 model & running on Sonoma(i am not sure but i think it's powerful enough to play this game).
If you have already played previous NLT games, then for sure it has to do with the game file you downloaded; your machine is more than capable of running it.
I have the wrapper for you. Zipped is about 80mb, I just uploaded it here: because I don't know of a better way of sharing it.
You will need to unzip it, right-click the .app, choose 'Show Package Contents', and then navigate to 'Contents > Resources > app.nw'.
The folder in this wrapper will be empty, so what you need to do is show the package contents of your original downloaded game, go to that same path, and copy everything you have inside the app.nw folder and paste it inside the app.nw folder of the wrapper I shared.
Hope this works for you.

Reactions: SK_007

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
If you have already played previous NLT games, then for sure it has to do with the game file you downloaded; your machine is more than capable of running it.
I have the wrapper for you. Zipped is about 80mb, I just uploaded it here: because I don't know of a better way of sharing it.
You will need to unzip it, right-click the .app, choose 'Show Package Contents', and then navigate to 'Contents > Resources > app.nw'.
The folder in this wrapper will be empty, so what you need to do is show the package contents of your original downloaded game, go to that same path, and copy everything you have inside the app.nw folder and paste it inside the app.nw folder of the wrapper I shared.
Hope this works for you.
Thank you very much my man, will follow the steps as you’ve suggested/guided & will report back soon.

Hope it works :)

pivovarna

May 4, 2024
I dont know if it was ever mentioned but imagine if nlt made a game with anime characters. I mean they are the best at visuals it would be amazing

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

early.png

This Tuesday Chapter 1 of Symphony of the Serpent launches for Grand Masters with an early access look! Get the your first look at the desert city of Escovia! In a world consumed by a sex virus a young man finds himself lost in a big city, far from home, and in possession of a mysterious relic. With the help of a harem of hotties, discover your identity and uncover a plot for revenge that places heaven and hell on the edge of war.

The beta will launch first with the PC version of the game. During the beta launch we will be keeping a close eye on your feedback and quickly implementing changes and bug fixes. You won't have to wait until the 15th of the month for an update, we will be taking your feedback immediately to assure chapter 1 is a fantastic start to a new adventure.

Other versions of the game, including the web and Mac versions as well as the launcher will release a bit later as we continue to develop these.

I hope you enjoy the launch! Thanks for your support!

iHyuga69

Jul 11, 2020
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3786171

This Tuesday Chapter 1 of Symphony of the Serpent launches for Grand Masters with an early access look! Get the your first look at the desert city of Escovia! In a world consumed by a sex virus a young man finds himself lost in a big city, far from home, and in possession of a mysterious relic. With the help of a harem of hotties, discover your identity and uncover a plot for revenge that places heaven and hell on the edge of war.

The beta will launch first with the PC version of the game. During the beta launch we will be keeping a close eye on your feedback and quickly implementing changes and bug fixes. You won't have to wait until the 15th of the month for an update, we will be taking your feedback immediately to assure chapter 1 is a fantastic start to a new adventure.

Other versions of the game, including the web and Mac versions as well as the launcher will release a bit later as we continue to develop these.

I hope you enjoy the launch! Thanks for your support!

I hope this new game has POV scenes

Reactions: SnurdBurglar
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes