Boemba

Aug 28, 2023
Wasnt there gonna be one final update for tgo, that would come out at the same time of the first release of sots?

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
I have a legit copy on Steam.
And it's still no update. (Last update was April)
I saw him say on Discord that Steam, and the other sites like Gog, will all get one update when he is happy that the bug-fixes are done. Seems that rolling out updates on those sites are a little messier to do to notify people or something. Patreon updates are much easier to roll out.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

buldemir

Oct 27, 2023
Hi everyone
I am stuck at %99. I have 33 of 34 photos. I complated all chest keys, all profiles, all 62 kpages including arianna and xrated animations at xxx. But i can not start dinner party because it says my percentage is too low. Maybe it is because of the photo. No photos at the shop. What can i do? I do not use cheat mode and i completed all purple footsteps. I checked everywhere, no photos.... Can anyone help me?????

Reactions: GGLord34

buldemir

Oct 27, 2023
About the random people i speak. they speak about 2 keys at one room. Angels celebrate christmas.sex virus. That is all. I have all keys but i wonder why they still say 2 keys at one room. Maybe it is related to the missing photo but i could not find that room. I am suspicious about condo and i checked every inch but no result

Wafunoy

Dec 3, 2021
Just downloaded the apk version, I have AVG antivirus on my phone and it says "contains malicious codes" although I think it's a false positive but does anyone knows what's up with that?

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes