sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The word you're looking for is maternal, not that jumbled mess he typed
Nope the word was correct as it was ( materteral ) now you would use aunt instead of this latin based one... fact is she is not the parent and neither is she an aunt ( along with Heather right ? :HideThePain: ) of Fuckface :LOL:

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I just want to say this is the best game out there right now. It's like a bi-weekly tv show, something to look forward to, they deliver on time with exciting new content! I spent about an hour and a half playing this chapter of the game[fun]. And buy the way it's more fun with out any kind of walk through, just my opinion. Great Job, Awesome Animations/renders, and a fun realistic story (Instead of the dad died, stepson moves back home, and bangs everyone, or the amnesia thing? with whimpy mc's). I guess I would like praise the DEVELOPERS of this game. Thank You Very Much!

Nacman

Nov 3, 2020
Pro tip. At the beginning of this update, you get a silver artifact to put in the box and send the woman through security. Its worth quite a bit at the warehouse, and there are new upgrades available for your house. If you put it in the box right away and use it, the artifact won't spawn again. but if you sell it, it will keep coming back.

good way to grind for some money!

LikeITorNot

Feb 4, 2022
Pro tip. At the beginning of this update, you get a silver artifact to put in the box and send the woman through security. Its worth quite a bit at the warehouse, and there are new upgrades available for your house. If you put it in the box right away and use it, the artifact won't spawn again. but if you sell it, it will keep coming back.

good way to grind for some money!
dammmm wish i knew that before , guess ill farm in the police gym lol even though there's really no need to farm right now anyways

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
dammmm wish i knew that before , guess ill farm in the police gym lol even though there's really no need to farm right now anyways
You just got over 10k of house junk to buy in v23, unless you farmed earlier, this is the start of the grindening

LikeITorNot

Feb 4, 2022
You just got over 10k of house junk to buy in v23, unless you farmed earlier, this is the start of the grindening
yeah i just usually farm as i go, so i have my place up to par with the booty calls as they come. but yeah i hear ya. there was only one scene this time and ella can already swing thru.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Not really unless you're determined to get everything as soon as it comes out. If you wait another few updates you'll be finding silver totems left and right and probably other ways to easily get money.

I "fell" for this with Treasures of Nadia. Grinding back and forth finding stone idols and such, but then a few updates later and bam, you find silver and gold.

By all means grind if you want to, just don't believe you have to

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not really unless you're determined to get everything as soon as it comes out. If you wait another few updates you'll be finding silver totems left and right and probably other ways to easily get money.

I "fell" for this with Treasures of Nadia. Grinding back and forth finding stone idols and such, but then a few updates later and bam, you find silver and gold.

People haxed themselves 50 mils on 1st build, I'm not worried the complete crapfest is yet to come. At least now most upgrades are blocked, so can't ToN yourself out with everything bought on v1 and fuck the game up

Reactions: LikeITorNot

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Andrea blue balls ... :Kappa:
Honestly I'm fine with it. This game's progressing so much faster than prior NLT games, we're 23% in and we've already fucked 5 women, that sounds insane by comparison.

Most of the remaining women come off as even more appealing than the ones we've already slept with (some I'm not as into as others) so I'm happy to wait for it

I love NLT but these games are begging for an auto feature

LikeITorNot

Feb 4, 2022

pretty much! i kinda did that in TON. and was like mehh. you dont have to go grind like a mad man, just as you need.

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes