DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
people will bitch about the game but will still play it regardless, it's almost as if bitching about the game & playing are in sync :KEK: ..till the game reaches it's full course this trend will continue and the thread will cap till 1500 pages of people bitching but never stop playing the game no matter how disappointing it gets because they have to bitch in this very forum :HideThePain: .. fun times

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
people will bitch about the game but will still play it regardless, it's almost as if bitching about the game & playing are in sync :KEK: ..till the game reaches it's full course this trend will continue and the thread will cap till 1500 pages of people bitching but never stop playing the game no matter how disappointing it gets because they have to bitch in this very forum :HideThePain: .. fun times
Indeed... I counter your 1500 and raise it to 2000 ! :KEK:

MPR___

May 28, 2019
I am stuck on the v21041. The oracle is telling me that someone is trying to call me, but I never get the call (it should be from David). What am I missing?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am stuck on the v21041. The oracle is telling me that someone is trying to call me, but I never get the call (it should be from David). What am I missing?
Did you go on the map? It's like TON you can answer only there. :)

MPR___

May 28, 2019
I know, that's why I am asking for help XD . I already tried to solve this by myself in the last hour.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Why this games rating so low? Seems decent to me, just like ToN
They went from NLT to PLT (Patreon Limits Taboo) fucker
stay away from it and play their previous real games instead.
only an idiot plays this game ;)

this game deserves more 1 star reviews
keep em coming.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Walk out of house onto road or further to receive enough signal for call.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Andrea house littered with priceless art. How can she afford such things? Eclipse Guild deals with stolen art. Could Eclipse Guild be source of Andrea's exhibits? I think more and more Andrea Kimura is in league with and involved with the Eclipse Guild up to her pretty neck. Also I am begin to wonder if Father Brian may be William father and wondering who Father Brian's wife was before he became man of the cloth. :unsure: He say previously that they were thieves, led high life, and so wonder if Nellie Cole might be Brian ex-wife maybe although he say wife never get pregnant and we know Nellie is Tasha mother. :confused: Unless Nellie have child with another man; I think villain Duncan Helfer maybe. :eek:

Complicated web of possibility which intrigues.

Am more interest in game because of such thing and would ask only for more Madalyn and darkness to arise. :love:

Lot of work in update graphically and pleased to see house improvements in Shop to purchase and spend some large money.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes