44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Well, we are in a new year, and already the questions are pouring in: when is the next update, I need a save ( my computer got erased on new years eve), where do I put the saves, etc. It looks like nothing has changed, and it is going to be a year just like all of the rest.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well, we are in a new year, and already the questions are pouring in: when is the next update, I need a save ( my computer got erased on new years eve), where do I put the saves, etc. It looks like nothing has changed, and it is going to be a year just like all of the rest.
Anything else would be too traumatizing for this place

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You missed one: "When will the game be complete"or "How far are we into development"...

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
treasure of nadia was completed version V1.0117 and it took 3 years.
this game is on V55124 which could be 0.5 (doubt)
V55124 gives no indication on what % the game is at.
game released December 2021. it has 1 year and a bit of progress, so I assume it has 30% of overall completion.

it also has 7.8GB while nadia has 8.1GB and nadia is completed.

will genesis surpass nadia? I don't know, I will download the game and give my own verdict on the matter.

• Angry
Reactions: Cabin Fever

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
treasure of nadia was completed version V1.0117 and it took 3 years.
this game is on V55124 which could be 0.5 (doubt)
V55124 gives no indication on what % the game is at.
game released December 2021. it has 1 year and a bit of progress, so I assume it has 30% of overall completion.

it also has 7.8GB while nadia has 8.1GB and nadia is completed.

will genesis surpass nadia? I don't know, I will download the game and give my own verdict on the matter.
Aside the games' sizes, you got everything else wrong ......

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't have the knowledge of patreon members on the games progression. This is purely assumptions.
as i try to calculate the progression standpoint by time and game length.
Does one have to be a Patreon member to know this basic stuff ?... Unlikely :p But as formerly was mentioned the FAQ gives you intel about those numbers...
55 = max % at finish
12 = December
1-2-3-4 = First and second release of the month ( 1-2 ) and their respective bugfixed ( ?!? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ) versions ( 3-4 )

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
Does one have to be a Patreon member to know this basic stuff ?... Unlikely :p But as formerly was mentioned the FAQ gives you intel about those numbers...
55 = max % at finish
12 = December
1-2-3-4 = First and second release of the month ( 1-2 ) and their respective bugfixed ( ?!? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ) versions ( 3-4 )
this is quite rude, despite that, are the numbers you shown accurate or assumptions as well. since I never read FAQ nor do i know where :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You dudes are forgetting the random grandma didling inside hidden Windows folders and deleting the generic-named savefile, out of all the other junk in there

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes