Justfindmyway

Jan 21, 2022
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod is made with great love and care by utilising cutting-edge technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation to greatly enhance the look and improve the quality of the game's animations.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Note:
pLs update

zamgasm

Dec 4, 2021
How do you get the videos -l.mp4 all in one? or do I have to delete them one by one in the folder?
This is what I did to make it quick and easy. If you're on Windows, navigate to the movies directory, hold shift + right click inside the folder and open Windows Powershell. Then just paste this command in and press enter.

get-childitem | where-object {$_.Name -like "*-l*"} | foreach ($_) {remove-item $_.fullname}

Reactions: Radian_47

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Really? Is that your help for my request?
I feel guilty for making you try so Hard to answer my post.:cautious:
I don't see the problem here, I did what Omnikuken suggested, and I found your answer in less than 15 seconds.

lucs_santos

Nov 30, 2021
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:

Instructions:

Note:
Thank you for the update

Reactions: Viggy

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
Question! I know this may have been answered in this thread already, but seeing how it's sitting on Page 775 already and search can be janky at times, I'd thought I'd ask directly. :)

My question is - how much of ToN's story and characters have made it to TGO? I don't mind spoilers since I've jumped ahead and seen the ending. Is it minimal and more cameo-like, like Lust Epidemic's characters in ToN? Or is it a full continuation of the cliff-hanger left by the end of ToN?

Recently just started playing Treasure of Nadia, and holy heck it's a legitimate H-game. I'm 60% of the way through but very much looking forward to getting to The Genesis Order. NLT-Media has shot up to my top developer list with just a single game, and I can't wait to get to this one!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Question! I know this may have been answered in this thread already, but seeing how it's sitting on Page 775 already and search can be janky at times, I'd thought I'd ask directly. :)

My question is - how much of ToN's story and characters have made it to TGO? I don't mind spoilers since I've jumped ahead and seen the ending. Is it minimal and more cameo-like, like Lust Epidemic's characters in ToN? Or is it a full continuation of the cliff-hanger left by the end of ToN?

Recently just started playing Treasure of Nadia, and holy heck it's a legitimate H-game. I'm 60% of the way through but very much looking forward to getting to The Genesis Order. NLT-Media has shot up to my top developer list with just a single game, and I can't wait to get to this one!
3 so far (and pretty late into the story). They also don't do much (yet)
Has the dev given an estimate for when the game will be finished?
Basic math could answer yourself

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dahotshot
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes