vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Where folder save file?? View attachment 2307241
Save Location:
SPOILER

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

next time look in OP=first post before asking
also read FAQ/Save Files

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Since it won't show the reply or quote or whatever, I am asking StoLzZ post #9145
I downloaded your save to get back to where I was before quicker but also don't want to miss anything. Where in the walkthrough is the 28% 13hrs 45mins save start, can you help?

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Does anyone know what the issue is with saved game states? After downloading the new version, will the old saves be compatible?

Alexpuja

Nov 9, 2017
Save Location:
SPOILER

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

next time look in OP=first post before asking
also read FAQ/Save Files
My phone is rooted, but i can't find the folder Screenshot_20230113-190758_Evolution_X_Launcher.png

ffahriza

Jun 4, 2021
Mega
That's the bugfixed version but it's not a complete fix... and it's for Linux... which can be also applied for any other ( Win - Mac ) versions... but fair warning !!! Do it properly ( merge www to www ) or else you fuck up you own game !
thanks!

mupingbew

Mar 29, 2020
Guys can you help me? I should invite Erica and Hannah to come a party but i can't find Erica and talk to Hannah is not everting happen. 1673620684762.png

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes