sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's version is v57xxxxx, meaning 57% finished, you can guess if it's close to an end...
And why do you answer ME this ? :p :KEK: I guess you wanted to post this answer to the one who ASKED the question... :LOL: Besides... at the initial release ( v.02 ) we are pretty close to the end with 2 years and a couple of months to go :p

Dec 15, 2022
And why do you answer ME this ? :p :KEK: I guess you wanted to post this answer to the one who ASKED the question... :LOL: Besides... at the initial release ( v.02 ) we are pretty close to the end with 2 years and a couple of months to go :p
Damn, something went wrong, I did press reply on his post, but before that on your post.

2 years is fine, meaning I still have 2 years of fun...

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
does not start, black background on pc
did you download the update only or the full version?

Recommend downloading Full version 1st. then patching with updates after that or just downloading full version each and every time.

HooD_29

Jan 10, 2023
Hi,

I've a problem in the quest "Ella & Erica". The black screen appear after i give the double dildo to Ella, when the scene in bedroom start, i've blackscreen. Anyone have a fix for this ? the probleme is known ?
I'm on windows and i try tu put Low quality graphics doesn't work.

Thank's

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi,

I've a problem in the quest "Ella & Erica". The black screen appear after i give the double dildo to Ella, when the scene in bedroom start, i've blackscreen. Anyone have a fix for this ? the probleme is known ?

Thank's
Download full version from the OP ( v.57011 ) and you'll be fine

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Hi,

Thank's
It's the moment, when the big nude black man steps in front of the camera very close to it. So you just can see his ass very close. With ultra high quality graphis you should see his ass hairs. Just wait ten more minutes for him to go away!

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's the moment, when the big nude black man steps in front of the camera very close to it. So you just can see his ass very close. With ultra high quality graphis you should see his ass hairs. Just wait ten more minutes for him to go away!
It's either him or that PNG dude, they must be working together

Leonk9

May 26, 2020
Does anybody know what's a "skyrise" is? Unfortunately the Oracle is completely pointless since it likes to speak for riddles (to artificially elongate the gametime) thus it's giving away pointless "infos" I've been stuck at that "there is something behind security in the skyrise" and considering that skyrise is a fancy word for "elevator" that doesn't help much.
Go to channel 4, go to kimberly's office door, you can see the red button there in the right corner of the door...

3.70 star(s) 236 Votes