3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
He annoys me as much as Robert and Silver in babysitter but still that means they doing a good job as the antagonist I do hope Mindlos suffers as much as those two fools
I hope so too. but the way mc is developing he would never result in torturing mindlos he too much of wimp mindlos however wont stop at torturing mc witch is what pisses me off we cant play the game like we where suppose to too like it was when this game was still the Gift.

Hell even his lady boss got of way to easy after what she did to mc.. and making it possible for mindlos to capture his family i wish there was chance i could have slapped that bitch in the cellar.

But instead we got let all respect each other who cares that my family got captured by that fuck face mindlos for who know how long.. :unsure:

Reactions: Mormont

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the big tits lifeguard is back in the game?
Probably in 0.12 or 0.13 which one is your lucky
This game doesn't contain NTR but there is one choice where you can see the mother having sex. You have two choices to avoid this.
1 - You can download Main's mod and then you are free of NTR
2 - When the mother ask for your help with the dress, choose the first.
Or you can simply go to bed and don't open the door to mom's bedroom.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Miranda knows allot of those serums so her expertise could be benefitial for mc too like making new type of serums or even improve older serums etc.. Mindlos losing Miranda is bigger blow if he loses Miranda to MC also we dont know what villans will be introduced later so mc could use all the help he can get.
Personally I think she is like "Trin" from The last Souvereign... I Quote Do I want her abilities? yes... do I want her personality? hell no.
You could replay Trins recruitment Event with Miranda honestly... short the magic part ofc. :þ

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This remake is fairly good, I hope next updates make the game plot longer than the original one, I understand there's a lot of work to do, but waiting for an update so long it's kind despairing.

Last edited:
Reactions: coller and Mormont

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
Any way to avoid NTR? Walkthrough?
I got this from SVS, but have not tried it yet:

Avoiding NTR:
Day 4: When Monique wears the slutty outfit the main character won't say that now she'll be able to attract other guys.
Day 4: The mom will now say she is going to a party with girl friends instead of with a guy on a date, and when the mom tries on the revealing dress the main character won't say that the dress will help her get noticed by guys.
Day 6: Choosing to have the mom wear the revealing dress on day 4 will no longer cause her to get fucked by another guy. The normal night scene with the main character will play instead.
Day 7: During the morning handjob scene the sister won't talk about having touched other dicks before.
Day 7: The mom will no longer talk about fucking the guy from her date (since now it never happened).
Day 8: During Clara's story event Clara will no longer give James a blowjob and James won't flirt with her.
Day 10: During Clara's masturbation scene the main character will no longer tell Clara to imagine fucking another guy.
Day 11: The mom will no longer mention dating George during the morning and after work story events.
Day 12: The main character will no longer talk about Monique's previous sexual partners after having sex with her.
Day 14: George is no longer the mom's ex-boyfriend and is now a Cthulhu cultist (trust me it works).
Day 14: During the mom handjob/blowjob scene instead of saying she's had a lot of experience pleasing men over the years she will now say she hasn't had experience since her husband died. The main character will also no longer say her previous partner was lucky.

Hope it helps.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He annoys me as much as Robert and Silver in babysitter but still that means they doing a good job as the antagonist I do hope Mindlos suffers as much as those two fools
I find this game a bit awkward for me.

The MC is more antagonist as far as i'm concerned after what he did to Clara. As far as the family go, Mingeless is meh as far as antagonists go, the whole dev dangling the family like a carrot for the update is more antagonistic than a guy we know isn't going to be able to do anything.

Then take Rober and Silver and that's more X-Pac heat. I didn't dislike them because of their character I wanted them to get the fuck off my monitor because they were ruining a perfectly good game.

Old guys creep me out so there is that.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
player_money

others:
player_energy
player_skill_strength
player_skill_intelligence
player_skill_charisma
girl_insertslavename_skill_affection
girl_insertslavename_skill_strength
girl_insertslavename_skill_intelligence
girl_insertslavename_skill_charisma
world_time_hour
world_time_minute

SHIFT+O to open console

e.g. player_money
player_money=100 **set the player_money to 100
player_money+=100 **+100 to current value of player_money

e.g. girl_insertslavename_skill...
girl_clara_skill_affection=10.0
is that enough

Reactions: Canto Forte

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I find this game a bit awkward for me.

The MC is more antagonist as far as i'm concerned after what he did to Clara. As far as the family go, Mingeless is meh as far as antagonists go, the whole dev dangling the family like a carrot for the update is more antagonistic than a guy we know isn't going to be able to do anything.

Then take Rober and Silver and that's more X-Pac heat. I didn't dislike them because of their character I wanted them to get the fuck off my monitor because they were ruining a perfectly good game.

Old guys creep me out so there is that.
Actually before with clara, clara could have have jeaperdise everything for mc. at the start mc did not know what he was capable off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Then take Rober and Silver and that's more X-Pac heat.
That's actually a very good way of putting it if only we could see those two get their asses kicked and this time not in a damn dream sequence, it will be as satisfying as seeing X-Pac go through a table :D

Reactions: Canto Forte

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Wait wait, so i wanted to give this a try but... mom and sis gets kidnapped somewhat early on and they are out??

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Played the original and liked it. It was a while ago, but this remake seems more grindy? I may be misremembering or had better cheats before.
I think the tech and the skill of developers has moved on a bit. Not the first time I've said this, but a lot of devs have moved beyond still images and slow, stuttering animation. Even some newcomers. That makes me rank this game as average, maybe a little above average, instead of great.
(Also super tired of lame ass "sleep sex." Dude has super powers and that should automatically take him beyond jerking off to sleeping mommy)

Nov 27, 2017
This update was far too short. It's barely 3 minutes of gameplay. Not enough content this far into the game to even be considered an update. Might have as well waited for a real update.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What is the "reloaded" from, was it done before in another format ?
Yes, in the original "The Gift" there weren't mom and sis and I'd actually say it was the better game overall. As far as I remember MC was less creepy and quite a bit more pleasant, too. Sadly he switched to the reworked version to jump on the mom/sis incest train.

Edit:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, in the original "The Gift" there weren't mom and sis and I'd actually say it was the better game overall. As far as I remember MC was less creepy and quite a bit more pleasant, too. Sadly he switched to the reworked version to jump on the mom/sis incest train.

Edit:
The originl game was all about the family and the girls in the office actually... I think the openworld part was added in the remake... and the player was a pervert that was only interested in getting his dick wet and become the secret boss in the company... So far I'd say all characters gained a level of unique personality from the remake

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes